Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 37 of 37
  1. #31
    Elite Member The kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,155
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    Tractor
    1965 135 gasser, 1967 135 diesel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MF204Mike View Post

    Didn't know you guys had an Octoberfest in Ten, I knew about what a headache the Boone fest would cause on I-24 tho.
    It would be Old Style for me please. Thank you.

    Mike
    I'm speaking of the free beer Octoberfest is a winter blend sold only in the fall and winter. Good beer. Sam Adams know beer!

    Message posted with TractorByNet v1.6.2 for iPad

  2. #32
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    52
    Location
    South Central Mo. USA
    Tractor
    1960 Massey Ferguson 204 1954 Ferggie TO30 1966 Sears Custom, 1974 Wheel Horse B-80

    Default Re: Replacement water temp. guage.

    Quote Originally Posted by The kid View Post
    I'm speaking of the free beer Octoberfest is a winter blend sold only in the fall and winter. Good beer. Sam Adams know beer!

    Message posted with TractorByNet v1.6.2 for iPad
    Well I'll be.
    I've been to a few Octoberfests in my days and most were well stocked with, of course beer and kraut and a myriad of sausages, the aroma of these would still be present HOURS after they were digested.

    Thanx guys I'll let everyone know how things work out.
    Mike

  3. #33
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    52
    Location
    South Central Mo. USA
    Tractor
    1960 Massey Ferguson 204 1954 Ferggie TO30 1966 Sears Custom, 1974 Wheel Horse B-80

    Default Re: Replacement water temp. guage.

    I orderd the temp. guage offered at C & L Tractor parts in Tn.
    Very friendly people was told if for some reason the guage wouldn't fit they would even pickup the return postage.
    Can't beat that with a stick.
    Now the suspence builds until I receive the unit.

  4. #34
    Elite Member The kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,155
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    Tractor
    1965 135 gasser, 1967 135 diesel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MF204Mike View Post
    I orderd the temp. guage offered at C & L Tractor parts in Tn.
    Very friendly people was told if for some reason the guage wouldn't fit they would even pickup the return postage.
    Can't beat that with a stick.
    Now the suspence builds until I receive the unit.
    Good deal Mike. Yes, they are friendly people. With a return policy like that it's a Win Win situation.

    Message posted with TractorByNet v1.6.2 for iPad

  5. #35
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,796
    Location
    .
    Tractor
    .

    Default Re: Replacement water temp. guage.

    Quote Originally Posted by MF204Mike View Post
    Very friendly people was told if for some reason the guage wouldn't fit they would even pickup the return postage.
    I'd be on that like a chicken on a June bug.
    .

  6. #36
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    52
    Location
    South Central Mo. USA
    Tractor
    1960 Massey Ferguson 204 1954 Ferggie TO30 1966 Sears Custom, 1974 Wheel Horse B-80

    Default Re: Replacement water temp. guage.

    Got er in boyz

    Finally had a little extra time and was able to put in the new temp guage.
    I had a few choice words trying to get to the mounting nuts under the panel but the probe went right in and the rest was sweeeeeeeeeeet sucess.
    So glad to have TBN to use to tap into the knowledge base of all on here.

    Thanx so much for all the info
    Mike

  7. #37
    Elite Member The kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,155
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    Tractor
    1965 135 gasser, 1967 135 diesel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MF204Mike View Post
    Got er in boyz

    Finally had a little extra time and was able to put in the new temp guage.
    I had a few choice words trying to get to the mounting nuts under the panel but the probe went right in and the rest was sweeeeeeeeeeet sucess.
    So glad to have TBN to use to tap into the knowledge base of all on here.

    Thanx so much for all the info
    Mike
    Way to go Mike. Glad things worked out for ya. -kid

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-27-2011, 11:48 PM
  2. temp guage
    By skeeballhead in forum New Holland Owning/Operating
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 07:10 PM
  3. temp guage?
    By bdunegan in forum Grey Market Tractors
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 12:04 AM
  4. Mahindra Temp guage
    By dnetherland in forum Mahindra Owning/Operating
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-17-2006, 09:55 AM
  5. Temp. Guage
    By don716 in forum Kubota Owning/Operating
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-04-2003, 08:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 2016 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.