Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Elite Member
    Tractor
    My tractor is an old MF

Quote Originally Posted by 6011Artist View Post
    Hey guys, another "vintage" Ferguson owner checking in after a long break of not coming to TBN. 1957 TO-35. Really glad to see the MF section created. Haven't had any problems in a while and that's a good thing, guess I could stop by and say hi once in a while when I don't need anything...lol.
    Thanks for dropping by. Let me ask you this. Does the description of this forum need to be adjusted to reflect it's purpose or is it a not necessary and leave it like it is. There has a been some discussion that it was confusing and appear to be nothing but 135 conversations. I really don't know if the description can be altered after creation. If enough want a change we can put in a request. Take care. -robert

Message posted with TractorByNet v1.6.2 for iPad

Gold Member
    Tractor
    1957 Ferguson 35, 1977? Yanmar 2200, 1963 Cub Cadet Original

Default Re: Forum Suggestion

After looking over what has been posted, I'd say to leave it alone. There are other posts in this section not about 135's. It seems more 135 owners may use the forum, resulting in more 135 posts. The title does say "vintage".

You can never please all of the people all of the time, it doesn't matter what you do.

I see you are a 135 owner. I love my old TO-35 but if I had to replace it with a gas tractor, the 135 would be my choice. But as a kid I saw my 35 working daily, never dreamed it would pass to me. I was only a friend to that family.
    modify, adjust and improvise....a country boy can survive

Elite Member
    Tractor

Default Re: Forum Suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by 6011Artist View Post
    You can never please all of the people all of the time, it doesn't matter what you do.
    I agree, but it never hurts to try. Change isn't always easy, but sometimes it can be a good thing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12