Injector pump problems?

/ Injector pump problems? #1  

Bobby Dungan

Tractor
1973 Massey ferguson 135 diesel
My 135 Massey diesel died while using it. Assumed fuel system. Replaced rusty tank,new lift pump,new filters. I get fuel to injector pump but can not get fuel to bleed through it. I have followed bleeding procedures several times but no luck.
Need help
Bobby in Clinton Ms

/ Injector pump problems?
Thanks. It may help me to see how the thing works to see what steps I need to take

/ Injector pump problems? #4  
Thanks. It may help me to see how the thing works to see what steps I need to take

The injector pump manual goes into exquisite detail so it should be helpful.

/ Injector pump problems? #5  
I've got the same issue on my dad's 801 Powermaster...
I am trying to find a diesel injection service professional in the Hickory area right now that can do a rebuild on my unit...
There are several on E-bay that offer those services...
I am not mechanically inclined enough to tackle rebuilding an injector pump but I can take it off and make sure it is in time...

/ Injector pump problems?
I guess I have come to the same conclusion that my pump must me rebuilt. I too have to locate a rebuilder in my area

/ Injector pump problems? #7  
I guess I have come to the same conclusion that my pump must me rebuilt. I too have to locate a rebuilder in my area

Truckpro down on 49 below I 20 has a fuel pump shop that can rebuild it.

/ Injector pump problems? #9  
I've got the same issue on my dad's 801 Powermaster...
I am trying to find a diesel injection service professional in the Hickory area right now that can do a rebuild on my unit...
There are several on E-bay that offer those services...
I am not mechanically inclined enough to tackle rebuilding an injector pump but I can take it off and make sure it is in time...

Good choice. Injection pumps are typically very complex and require specialized tools and techniques to service.

/ Injector pump problems? #10  
I can help with injection pump repairs. If you like call evenings 574 893 4172. Just mailed one back to Ohio that had some problems.