'73 MF135 Perkins diesel AD3.152 help

/ '73 MF135 Perkins diesel AD3.152 help
Well I finally got an oppurtunity to work on my old tractor after looking everywhere for 7/16 - 14 x 2" allen head cap screws! Nobody keeps these in stock anywhere. But finally tracked down some and got the auxilary valve back on, then I just pulled the roller out of the controls inside the draft response cover and reinstalled it behind the arm so I would have full hydraulic pressure to my aux valve. Works exactly like it did before.

Thanks to everyone for the help and patience with this. Maybe one day I'll have the time to fix it correctly, but for now, I need it to work, doesn't have to be perfect. Ha!

/ '73 MF135 Perkins diesel AD3.152 help #162  
Well I finally got an oppurtunity to work on my old tractor after looking everywhere for 7/16 - 14 x 2" allen head cap screws! Nobody keeps these in stock anywhere. But finally tracked down some and got the auxilary valve back on, then I just pulled the roller out of the controls inside the draft response cover and reinstalled it behind the arm so I would have full hydraulic pressure to my aux valve. Works exactly like it did before.

Thanks to everyone for the help and patience with this. Maybe one day I'll have the time to fix it correctly, but for now, I need it to work, doesn't have to be perfect. Ha!

Dang dude that was one he(( of a experiment. Glad you got her back on her feet again. :thumbsup: -kid

/ '73 MF135 Perkins diesel AD3.152 help #163  
G'day lugnut .
I was just looking at the photo,s attached to your thread not sure but Can I see the draft lever being stopped from going all the way back by the toolbox ???
Happy Days .
Hutch.