Sorting out electrical system on a 35

/ Sorting out electrical system on a 35 #1  
Tractor
MF 35
Hi Gents,

So someone previously has "converted" this to 12 volt but the wiring looks like mess and I want to replace it all. Where can I find a diagram for how it should be in the 12 volt configuration? And is there somebody that sells all the wires I need pre-bundled together, maybe with explicit instructions?

I'm definitely not aquatinted with doing this stuff but can learn quickly if pointed in the right direction. Any other introductory information about 12 volt tractor electrical systems would be appreciated.

This is a 1964 Perkins diesel.

Thanks!

/ Sorting out electrical system on a 35 #3  
light **** that's a spot light.

/ Sorting out electrical system on a 35 #6  
Looking through now, thank you.

I have a copy out of my operators manual for a 135 diesel. The two tractors are very similar. You can stop by Harbour Freight and get the assorted electrical connectors, a crimping tool for the connectors, tape, (plastic, then wrapped with friction) wire ties, and 14 gauge wire in assorted colors. The 35 using five or six colors. Take your time and do it yourself. The wiring on my 135 gas was a mess. I replaced all thew wiring, and gauges. It would help if you aquire a good service manual such as the manual sold by AGCO. www.agcopubs.com sign in as GUEST. There are a few manuals for the 35 on ebay right now. Here's the drawing for a 135 diesel. Take care. -robert

View attachment 305614