Mowing Tell me about my MF42 sickle bar mower

/ Tell me about my MF42 sickle bar mower #11  
I must be getting a different login screen to you guys - I cant see any guest login :(

I tried changing my location to North America but it then just sits there trying to load and going no where.

View attachment 306618
It states on your picture you posted the site is unavailable at this very time on your side of the globe. Try again later.

/ Tell me about my MF42 sickle bar mower
Yeah I've been trying that address but it auto redirects to AGCO Parts Books

The dates for the maintenance downtime say this weekend so I assumed it would still be ok, regardless I'm not having much luck with a US based proxy either, it just times out. I will give it a try again later.

In the meantime I may just ring my closest Agco dealer with the part numbers mentioned above and see what they can do - cheers guys.

I've also got a MF #12 baler I may need some bits for, I dont suppose its on the agco parts book website too?

/ Tell me about my MF42 sickle bar mower #13  
The dates for the maintenance downtime say this weekend so I assumed it would still be ok, regardless I'm not having much luck with a US based proxy either, it just times out. I will give it a try again later.

It could be the proxy you're using. I just checked and it's working fine... but I'm in the U.S. Here is what you should see once you finally get it working.

1621pg8.jpg

/ Tell me about my MF42 sickle bar mower #14  
Yeah I've been trying that address but it auto redirects to AGCO Parts Books

In the meantime I may just ring my closest Agco dealer with the part numbers mentioned above and see what they can do - cheers guys.

I've also got a MF #12 baler I may need some bits for, I dont suppose its on the agco parts book website too?

I did this snippet earlier and I believe it has the parts# mentioned.

View attachment 306634

I did this snippet earlier and I believe it has the parts# mentioned.

View attachment 306634

Excellent, thanks for that.

I did manage to find a proxy that let me into the guest login - but the code for browsing the books then didnt appear to work! :confused:

I'll have another try later when I have some time to kill.

/ Tell me about my MF42 sickle bar mower #16  
Excellent, thanks for that.

I did manage to find a proxy that let me into the guest login - but the code for browsing the books then didnt appear to work! :confused:

I'll have another try later when I have some time to kill.

You'll need to download and install Microsoft Silverlight from Microsoft. It's free and it's a hybrid type PDF viewer with zoom, print options. Anything under the AgCo flag is viewable there. Take care. -robert

Well I finally found a proxy server which worked with the agco parts books site and managed to not only get all parts breakdown for my MF42 mower but also my MF12 baler! Now to make a trip to my local AGCO dealer!

Here's a pic of my Australian delivered MF35 for those interested. I'm planning a bit of a tidy up of it soon as well. It's the Standard 23C 4-cylinder diesel.

IMG_0863_v1.JPG

/ Tell me about my MF42 sickle bar mower #18  
Well I finally found a proxy server which worked with the agco parts books site and managed to not only get all parts breakdown for my MF42 mower but also my MF12 baler! Now to make a trip to my local AGCO dealer!

Here's a pic of my Australian delivered MF35 for those interested. I'm planning a bit of a tidy up of it soon as well. It's the Standard 23C 4-cylinder diesel.

View attachment 306819
That's good to hear. That site is handier that a shirt pocket. I don't know whats up with the Proxy. The way I've normally gotten into it doesn't want to let me print. I'll try another proxy server. Occasionally I see parts for those on our US ebay. With the drawings, if you can't find a replacement part, you might be able to fabricate one. Take care. -robert

/ Tell me about my MF42 sickle bar mower #19  

View attachment 306819
I like that ROPS on it. Nice.

/ Tell me about my MF42 sickle bar mower #20  
G'day smallacre another victorian here good to see, I'm in Ararat where abouts are you? Good luck with the parts chase most parts for those old finger mowers are NLA as with the balers unfortunately. My boss was a MF dealer fo rmany years and still has a bit of old stock out the back, you never know your luck let us know what you are chasing.

Jon