Massey 35 fuel injector/ Atomiser

/ Massey 35 fuel injector/ Atomiser #1  

curt3969

Tractor
Massey 35
Well, my dealer pop tested my injectors today and found one that was junk as he put it. They also dicontinued that part. Can any of you all recomend where i can get a replacement or rebuild? It is in a Perkins 3.152 diesel. Thanks

/ Massey 35 fuel injector/ Atomiser #2  
Well, my dealer pop tested my injectors today and found one that was junk as he put it. They also dicontinued that part. Can any of you all recomend where i can get a replacement or rebuild? It is in a Perkins 3.152 diesel. Thanks

Try www.perkinspartsdirect.com They have atomizers. Not sure if they have one you need though. Check with them. Looks like the atomizers are a bit over $200 each.

/ Massey 35 fuel injector/ Atomiser #3  

After looking up the Massey Ferguson and Perkins part numbers and conducting a search, I was unable to locate anyone who sold new injectors for your Perkins 3.152 diesel engine. The injectors are listed as being discontinued.

You could contact a salvage yard to try to locate a used injector, or you may want to consider having a competent diesel repair shop rebuild your injectors, which should only cost about $100 each. I'll send you a PM with additional information which may be helpful.

When diesel injectors are tested, they should not drip under pressure and have a good spray pattern when they open or "pop" at the approximate pressures listed below.

• 2500 psi (used injector)
  • 2750 psi (new injector)
The following video demonstrates how diesel injectors are commonly tested.

Last edited:
   / Massey 35 fuel injector/ Atomiser #4  
G'day Bare Co list them on their site new and they retail for about $65 aus over here, I know they have an outlet over there so they might be worth trying to get in contact with

Jon

/ Massey 35 fuel injector/ Atomiser #5  
G'day Bare Co list them on their site new and they retail for about $65 aus over here, I know they have an outlet over there so they might be worth trying to get in contact with

Nice find! :thumbsup:

/ Massey 35 fuel injector/ Atomiser #6  
G'day Massey you have prob had a look at their catalogue by now but it is pretty extensive in the old MF dept and is good value for money, we use quite a bit of there gear in our workshop over here.

Jon