Brand bew 135 anyone??

/ Brand bew 135 anyone?? #2  
Looks way too good to be true. Wish it was in south Ms so i could look at it.

/ Brand bew 135 anyone?? #5  
That price is crazy, I could buy two restored Diesels for that.

/ Brand bew 135 anyone?? #6  
Well, it's not new, but as close as your going to find. To bring that kind of money it would have to look new too, tires, hoses, gauges, body paint. No surface rust Patina. Attachments as well. I'm sure that's a (OBO) price. I wish him well on his sale, and hope he sells it for a profitable price. He put a lot of time into it. One would have to see it, touch it, drive it, to appreciate it. -kid

/ Brand bew 135 anyone?? #7  
Well, it's not new, but as close as your going to find. To bring that kind of money it would have to look new too, tires, hoses, gauges, body paint. No surface rust Patina. Attachments as well. I'm sure that's a (OBO) price. I wish him well on his sale, and hope he sells it for a profitable price. He put a lot of time into it. One would have to see it, touch it, drive it, to appreciate it. -kid

That is still a lot of dough. How many tractor collectors out there that would spend the cash for that? Not many I bet.

/ Brand bew 135 anyone?? #8  
Price is OBO of course. I need a working machine with a loader and I'd feel bad putting this one to work. Looking for a buyer that might have a soft spot for something real original. Price was a guess based on a couple of consults and the fact that the replacement will be 25k easy. 4x4 with a loader.

/ Brand bew 135 anyone?? #9  
Nice set of implements that come with it.
But, I agree, a little ambitious on the pricing.

I can't imagine getting more than $10K for the tractor, and $3K for the implements, or about $13K total, and even that may be a bit ambitious for a 2WD gasoline tractor without a loader.

I guess I consider a tractor as a tool. It is nice to have a bright and shiny one, but at the end of the day, it isn't worth much if it can't go out and till the garden and brush hog the brush.

Restored tractors don't fetch as much as one might expect.
1920 fordson tractor

Now, the Massey is mostly original, but it doesn't have the same appeal (to me) as 1920's tractors might have, beyond just being functional.

/ Brand bew 135 anyone?? #10  
Are the rectangular top fenders with integrated lights an upgrade on a MF 135? Our 1972 135 has round fenders. This is listed as a 1971. The 150s and up had the square fenders, I thought. Of course I've not seen everything.......