Mismatched rear wheels, what to do?

/ Mismatched rear wheels, what to do? #11  
The tractor is really very good for its age, so its worth saving. And yes until the oil pressure mystery is solved the tires take a back seat. As far as rod hanging out of block, that would be an improvement for me-I had a 2 stroke jet ski come apart (only inches from prized body parts) and that rod like a metal weed whacker cut the entire block in two pieces, impressive destruction.

I thought your question was about tires. I didn't comment on the oil pressure because that wasn't your question. Good day.

/ Mismatched rear wheels, what to do?
I thought your question was about tires. I didn't comment on the oil pressure because that wasn't your question. Good day.

Your right, someone else spotted another post of mine about low oil pressure and made the point that the tires are moot until the oil pressure issue is solved. thanks for the help.

/ Mismatched rear wheels, what to do? #13  
other than cosmetics or your personal peace of mind, I don't see a problem with the mismatched tires.

Tractor tires aren't cheap so there is definately resale or trade in value on the one you don't need if you change one out.

/ Mismatched rear wheels, what to do?
other than cosmetics or your personal peace of mind, I don't see a problem with the mismatched tires.

Tractor tires aren't cheap so there is definately resale or trade in value on the one you don't need if you change one out.

Yes, I have got an add on craigslist looking for a single loose 12.4 x 28 or with an offer to trade by unused 11.2 x 28 if I get it off.