Need Help Identifying MF35 Year

/ Need Help Identifying MF35 Year #31  
The kid said:
Mystery solved. It's a MF35 built by Ford. Paul Harvey time.. :thumbsup:

Leave me out of the pissing contest.

It isnt so uncommon for people to think construction/industrial yellow looks odd on JD/massey/ford/olivers, and they repaint them the "brand color".

/ Need Help Identifying MF35 Year #32  
Leave me out of the pissing contest.

It isnt so uncommon for people to think construction/industrial yellow looks odd on JD/massey/ford/olivers, and they repaint them the "brand color".

Different Paul Harvey. Who ended his broadcast. "Now you know the rest of the story" a trademark of his. -kid

/ Need Help Identifying MF35 Year #33  
I dont know if its a fake or not. Other than the excess of numbers, it looks an awful lot like mine. Heres mine for comparison.

Was searching some other info and came across a listing on agcopartsbooks.com for a 35 Government tractor 655 series at bottom of table of contents was a listing for a distributor for serial no. 655131000030 and up. It looks like Massey did use a lot more numbers in their serial numbers than what has been mentioned.

/ Need Help Identifying MF35 Year #34  
Why the h ll would someone forge a Data plate on this tractor?

/ Need Help Identifying MF35 Year #36  
Why the h ll would someone forge a Data plate on this tractor?
I didn't write HE forged the plate. Someone put a bogus plate on it to sell it. I will be more than glad to apologize and retract my comment. So far I have shown what REAL plates look like and how they are made. To this point no one has proven the number or what it represents. It is a vintage plate that doesn't look as it should for a MF35. It could very well be a real plate. For a US made MF35 Z134 it don't jive. The above mentioned a model 655. Did the OP say he had a 655? To be honest, it doesn't make a hill of beans difference to me whatever it is. I merely pointed out that the tag didn't look real. I mentioned the yellow paint because it could abe a clue to it's real identity. But they where all painted yellow so I'm told. It is a real tag in a sense you can touch and see it. I'm done. -kid

Last edited:
   / Need Help Identifying MF35 Year #37  
Who is the expert to say this is not a real tag? Sure is not me. I learn something every time I pick up a service book.