Is it possible to identify this?

/ Is it possible to identify this? #11  
Is the 3 cylinder diesel a Perkins? Could be a late late Model MF35. Normal consumable parts are available and wrecking yards might have other parts. The MF 35 was pretty popular.Parts are available.

/ Is it possible to identify this?
Thanks everyone
The 35's and 35X were very popular here, and Ive found a few places that have spares, so hopefully it will be arriving next weekend.
This will be one **** of a rebuild! I'll post some pictures as I go.

/ Is it possible to identify this? #13  
Owned a few of these , looks like a FE35 to me.
The two stage clutch was an option over here.
They are a gr8 jigger with the 3 cyl perkins.
Does it have a diff lock?
The perkins has its own clutch check the pot depth and set the fingers to the book.
A bit of effort with more photos would help.

I'll be fetching the old girl this weekend, I'll post some pics because I'll be needing lots of help

thanks all

/ Is it possible to identify this? #15  
My late 60's 135 had a different seat spring (one leaf) and only had a single fuel filter with a sediment bowl beneath it.
It has a 3 cycl diesel Perkins

/ Is it possible to identify this? #16  
Thanks everyone
The 35's and 35X were very popular here, and Ive found a few places that have spares, so hopefully it will be arriving next weekend.
This will be one **** of a rebuild! I'll post some pictures as I go.

Where is here? You have no location in your profile.

/ Is it possible to identify this? #17  
The dash shape and the top of the transmission does not resemble my TO35 one bit.

Where is here? You have no location in your profile.

That would probably help a lot! I'm in South Africa.

I didn't take a camera with me yesterday, (idiot). It is a 3 cylinder Perkins that seized after running with no oil, the crankshaft is a bit stuffed, so I'll see if it can be fixed, but the rest looks pretty good. The engine is in pieces in a couple of boxes, so I have to make sure I find all the bits. Luckily I can go back and dig around if I forget anything.

Im collecting it tomorrow, so I'll post some pictures then. Got to figure out a way to get it off the trailer today, thats going to be fun.

Ok, so the tractor is home, Its a 35 serial No 298833 so looks like a 62 or 63 model.

The engine has gone to an engineering company for a quote on a rebuild.
The crank is quite badly scored, pistons and sleeves aren't great, but the rest looks ok.

Ive got quite a lot to do on the body, Im probably not going to get it to showroom condition, but it will be a pretty good looking little working machine one day!
Some pics to start off with.
P1070241.JPGP1070239.JPG
There is a massive tow hitch contraption, held up by very tight chains. I may take it all off at some stage and get a more "streamlined" version, this takes about 10 cm of ground clearance away.

Problem No 1 is an oil leak coming out through the right side brake drum, Problem 2 is the screws holding the brake drum in place are stuffed!
P1070243.JPGP1070242.JPG

Any idea how to get these out?

Another issue is this
P1070240.JPG
Im not sure of the proper name, its on the right side of the body where the pin controlling the thrust bearing goes through the casing, will I need to get a bush made to stop any more wear?

I dont know if I should start another thread for all my stupid questions, or keep going here?

Cheers

Ryan

/ Is it possible to identify this? #20  
High heat (torch) is always good to break down rust. You may have to chistle the groove back in place. They make a impact driver, when you hit it with a hammer, it torques right or left which would help. High heat and impact screw driver will get the job done. Soak it good with a high quality penetrating oil.

As for your thread. Yes I would start a new one that described what you are doing. Something like "Reclaiming a MF35 Barn Find - South Africa" or something similar. -kid