Is it possible to identify this?

/ Is it possible to identify this? #1  

zimbo

Bronze Member
Hi All

Ive found a sad old Massey living in a shed. It doesn't have a plate any more, so Im hoping someone here can help tell me if it looks like a 135, a 35 or even older. It has a 3 cylinder diesel in pieces locked in another room!
If its the 135 I can get spares, so it will be worth fixing it up as a project.

!cid_4BD1EBE7-2A22-4188-8358-227718D965F7.jpg

thanks all

Ryan

/ Is it possible to identify this? #2  
By the shape of the metal around the instrument panel it doesn't look to be a 135.:confused:

/ Is it possible to identify this? #3  
My guess is TO30, Need more pictures, other side, instrument panel and 3 point.

You can get spare parts for any old Massey.:)

/ Is it possible to identify this? #4  
The panel where the intruments go does not match a TO 30, must be a early 35 based on the seat.;)

/ Is it possible to identify this? #5  
Hi All

Ive found a sad old Massey living in a shed. It doesn't have a plate any more, so Im hoping someone here can help tell me if it looks like a 135, a 35 or even older. It has a 3 cylinder diesel in pieces locked in another room!
If its the 135 I can get spares, so it will be worth fixing it up as a project.

View attachment 314528

thanks all

Ryan

Looks like a standard 35 tractor based on the floor board and the fact that it is diesel. Hard to tell but it may have single clutch. Input shaft for pto is not visible. No multipower. No power steering. more pictures required for better identification. clutch pedal under floor board

/ Is it possible to identify this? #7  
I thinking its a half of an old 135.:). Lou
Lou, I don't think it's a 135 by the way the dash is closed in. It could be a 35 though which came before the 135. -kid

/ Is it possible to identify this? #8  
Yes sir,, Kid.. I believe you are right but on the other hand I still think its only half,, :laughing: Lou

/ Is it possible to identify this? #9  
Yes sir,, Kid.. I believe you are right but on the other hand I still think its only half,, :laughing: Lou
Both the UK and US dash's on a 135 are not shaped like that one in the picture. But your right it is half a tractor and worth a few dollars in salvage. Not alot of difference between the 35 and early 135's on the back half. -kid

/ Is it possible to identify this? #10  
G'day that is a 35, parts for the 3 cyl perkins diesel are still readily avail. FE35 had a single stage clutch and 35X got a two stage clutch, you can fit the two stage clutch if yours is only single.

Jon