Massey 135 remote hydraulics

/ Massey 135 remote hydraulics #1  

tessiers

Platinum Member
Tractor
05' JD 790 - 53' Ford NAA - 70' Massey Fergusen 135 diesel - 67' John Deere 3020 deisel - 77' John Deere 2130 - 1950 John Deere MC
I have a remote hydraulic valve off of a massey 135 I am not using. It allows the use of the 3 point and has a single acting remote port. We used it to lift the cutter head on a mower. I upgraded to a 3 port remote valve. It does seap a little on the remote side but works, could be rebuilt if desired. If anyone is interested e-mail me at jason@tessiersfarm.com

/ Massey 135 remote hydraulics #2  
If you get no response, try listing it here on TBN, in the Marketplace: Private Party Ads

/ Massey 135 remote hydraulics #3  
I have a remote hydraulic valve off of a massey 135 I am not using. It allows the use of the 3 point and has a single acting remote port. We used it to lift the cutter head on a mower. I upgraded to a 3 port remote valve. It does seap a little on the remote side but works, could be rebuilt if desired. If anyone is interested e-mail me at jason@tessiersfarm.com

Hello Jason those three position remotes can bring some good money if in excellent shape. If it leaks and in need of repair, then cut the price in half and it should sell. I see a few on ebay in good working condition for around $500 to $650 each.

What you should do since this started as a welcome message is start a new threat in the CLASSIFIED > Private Party Ads. There you can provide several pictures, price and contact info. Price to sell. Good luck and welcome to the forum. We would like to see pictures of your 135 though. -kid