Identify this Tractor

/ Identify this Tractor #1  

veedub

Tractor
None yet.
I am looking at an old Ferguson Tractor the owner doesn't know much about it, There is a longer post in the comparison/pricing forum about if its the right tractor for me or not. But can one of you help identify it. From my limited knowledge and research I think maybe its a TO-20 or TO-30. I haven't gone to see it yet all I have are a few pictures obviously a serial number would be more helpful but I lack that. You can't see it well in the pictures but according to him there is only one shift lever and no hi-low lever.

He is asking $2100 not sure if this is a fair price

Bolton-20130428-00038.jpgBolton-20130428-00042.jpgBolton-20130428-00043.jpgBolton-20130428-00044.jpg

/ Identify this Tractor #2  
I am looking at an old Ferguson Tractor the owner doesn't know much about it, There is a longer post in the comparison/pricing forum about if its the right tractor for me or not. But can one of you help identify it. From my limited knowledge and research I think maybe its a TO-20 or TO-30. I haven't gone to see it yet all I have are a few pictures obviously a serial number would be more helpful but I lack that. You can't see it well in the pictures but according to him there is only one shift lever and no hi-low lever.

He is asking $2100 not sure if this is a fair price

View attachment 320732View attachment 320733View attachment 320734View attachment 320735

Google "how to identify ferguson agricultural tractors" and there is a website "fergusontractor.org" that might help.

/ Identify this Tractor
Google "how to identify ferguson agricultural tractors" and there is a website "fergusontractor.org" that might help.

I did find this but without the tractor in front of me
It's difficult. I though maybe someone around here was a collector/expert on these things and could tell at a glance.