MF35 Manuals

/ MF35 Manuals #1  

Fat Farmer Andy

Does anyone have a recommendation (and source) for a shop manual for the MF35 gas model?

Thanks in advance.

/ MF35 Manuals #2  
Does anyone have a recommendation (and source) for a shop manual for the MF35 gas model?

Thanks in advance.
Andy, your best option is to purchase service and parts manuals from AGCO. Goto www.agcopubs.com and purchase online. There are knockoff manuals on ebay. I bought one for my 135 and it was useless as **** on a bore hog. You can't go wrong buying from the source. -robert

/ MF35 Manuals #3  
Ebay has never let me down and the OEM factory shop manual for the Polaris Magnum just came this last Saturday. It had seen shop duty but was new like more than expected.

/ MF35 Manuals #4  
Ebay has never let me down and the OEM factory shop manual for the Polaris Magnum just came this last Saturday. It had seen shop duty but was new like more than expected.
Gale I've found the IT service manual has a few things the AGCO doesn't have, but overall the AGCO manual is the bible of choice for MF repair. 69 pages vs nearly 421. There is also the Jensales manual. It like the IT has things the AGCO doesn"t. Big difference. Occasionally one can find a good used manual and save some bucks.

/ MF35 Manuals #5  
OK..l prefer OEM factory shop and parts manuals for tractors. Add in Goggle to find sites like tractorbynet . :)

/ MF35 Manuals
Excellent. Thanks for the help! Just placed an order with Agco.

/ MF35 Manuals #7  
Andy the manual pages are prepunched for a three ring binder. Go to one of the big box office supplies and buy you a expandable binder where you can unlock it to easily remove a page to copy/scan while working on a project. I bit the bullet and bought the service and partsbook and the AGCO binder. You can buy a nameless binder just like the sell for much less. Having the service manual is a good investment and hold their value very well.

/ MF35 Manuals #8  

Thanks in advance.
Hi Andy,
If you look-up this web page, Cian Mc Govern and at bottom right of page under recent places you will find the free workshop manual you are looking for.
I have downloaded this 383 page manual and find it brilliant.
Good luck
walyo

/ MF35 Manuals #9  
Andy just in case you miss it (it is right where walyo states) here is the direct link to that page. The comments mentioned it was only for the diesel engine but there is a lot more than engine info in a shop manual. :)

Massey Ferguson 35 Workshop Manual | Cian's Blog

/ MF35 Manuals #10  
Hi Andy,
If you look-up this web page, Cian Mc Govern and at bottom right of page under recent places you will find the free workshop manual you are looking for.
I have downloaded this 383 page manual and find it brilliant.
Good luck
walyo

I'm glad to see a more detailed manual. Just wondering if / how pertinent the FE-35 information will be to a TO-35? From what I have seen it looks pretty close, and maybe only some options are different.

Thanks for the 'assist'.