'73 MF 135 wiring harness routing for work/warning lights?

/ '73 MF 135 wiring harness routing for work/warning lights? #1  

BSAggie

Tractor
1973 Massey Ferguson 135 Diesel
I just got new wiring harness made by Jim at Agri-Services (He did a great job) for my grandfather's 1973 MF 135 Deluxe Diesel. The old harness going back to the work and warning lights was completely missing and so I don't really have any idea exactly how it was routed or attached to the tractor. The parts diagram from the AGCO parts book doesn't show the harness in relation to the tractor or any of the clips held it to the tractor. There was one wire clip still attached to the differential housing?, but that's it. Basically I know it ran from from the light switch down to the transmission housing then back to the axle housing where it split and ran out each of the axle housings to the fenders. It looks like it then went through a hole in the fender and up between the fender and tire before coming back out through a hole where it connected to the lights.

Does anyone have pictures of how the harness was originally routed and attached to the tractor?

The new harness is covered by loom, but I want to provide good protection and make sure it's attached securely since most of this tractors work is clearing brush and working in environments that have a high "snag factor".

Thanks