Massey Ferguson 35 Frankenstien.......

/ Massey Ferguson 35 Frankenstien.......
Thanks kid!
I actually got my owners & shop manual for the 35 today. Still waiting I the parts manual.
Also I've been noticing there are a lot of similar parts between the 135 & 35.

Think I narrowed down the loader to 1 of 3 Davis loaders...a 99, 101 or 102. I've come across a online manual where the pics look similar to mine and they came with a option of 1 or or 2 pistons for the front bucket.

/ Massey Ferguson 35 Frankenstien....... #23  
Think I narrowed down the loader to 1 of 3 Davis loaders...a 99, 101 or 102. I've come across a online manual where the pics look similar to mine and they came with a option of 1 or or 2 pistons for the front bucket.

I've been following this thread from the start and just remembered there is a listing on agcopartsbooks.com for a 99 davis loader. It lists arms and frames for several tractor models including the MF35. Search "Davis Loader" Massey Ferguson and it will come up with a listing for the 99 loader

Well, my 3spool is a gresen 2703
The loader looks to be a davis 100, that's been modified to use 2 rams.

Last edited:
   / Massey Ferguson 35 Frankenstien....... #25  
I've been following this thread from the start and just remembered there is a listing on agcopartsbooks.com for a 99 davis loader. It lists arms and frames for several tractor models including the MF35. Search "Davis Loader" Massey Ferguson and it will come up with a listing for the 99 loader

googled a davis 100 loader and found a post on this forum from back in 2012 and someone stated that Davis got bought out by Massey Ferguson. you can look up the 100 loader on agcopartsbooks.com. The front grill guard looks similar to yours.

Pulled the bucket off the loader today. One of the loader bushings just fell to the ground. Might have to get new pins as well.
Tomorrow gonna plasma cut the ears off the bucket and weld them onto the skid steer attachment mechanism and the skid steer attachment bracket to the bucket.
On the bushing..... Probably wont beable to do anything about it til Monday.

Got started on the bucket today a little late in the day, and got side tracked a few times cause of some rain...
One set of ears off.
null_zps307625ce.jpg

One set to go.
null_zps887d8794.jpg

Both ears cut off, than rattle caned to prevent rust.
null_zps0bdc3ae9.jpg

Skid steer plate welded in place. Stil getting used to the new welder I got...... First tac welds came out crappy and poris as if there was no gas getting to the welds..... Though it was the breeze that day blowing he gas away.... Next day went to weld it fully on and realized the cable feed wasn't pushed in all the way and there for was not getting gas to the welds..... Working good now.
null_zpsc792f92e.jpg

null_zps62aa0b99.jpg

Next is to weld the old ears on to the skid loader universal attachment.... Also stil working on getting new bushings for the loader.

/ Massey Ferguson 35 Frankenstien....... #29  
You might look around for a better grade of wire. Sometimes the flux wired sold with units are crap. It happened to me on my cheap HF welder. i went to a high grade wire. Same name as one of those high grade welders. Not near as much splatter.

You might look around for a better grade of wire. Sometimes the flux wired sold with units are crap. It happened to me on my cheap HF welder. i went to a high grade wire. Same name as one of those high grade welders. Not near as much splatter.
Actually that was done with a miller 211 welder with solid wire and a gas mix of argon and co2. Like I said stil getti g used to the welder. Back in feb I welded in some stainless steel bungs into my broncos new bassani exhaust system, welds were perfect. Was surprised how good I did them.

Also I didn't do a very perfect job of cleaning up the steel pieces and I think I had it set a little on the hot side.