Mf35 radiator, rod, tie?

/ Mf35 radiator, rod, tie? #1  

Ewgoetz

Bronze Member
Tractor
Massey ferguson
I pulled off the body on my mf35 today to try to figure out where exactly my engine oil is leaking from and to take car a coolant leak from the upper radiator hose. In the process I found I'm gonna have to replace the radiator after all like I originaly suspected a few months ago, and the radiator support rod was Mia.
Anyone know where I can find a new one? Been searching online for a few hours now with no success. Other option I see is if some one online has the dimensions of the rod and I can custom make it myself.
The rod I'm looking for is number 4 in the pic below. Thanks!

Also another question.....are there any modern spin on diesel filter kits out there that replace the cartridge diesel filters?

/ Mf35 radiator, rod, tie? #2  
as far as the filter I bouht a kit off ebay for my 65 easy job and well worth the effort

/ Mf35 radiator, rod, tie?
as far as the filter I bouht a kit off ebay for my 65 easy job and well worth the effort

You don't have any pics or numbers of it by chance?

/ Mf35 radiator, rod, tie? #4  
just o to ebay type in massey 65 then just look for the filter and adapter about $ 18- $20 I just looked and it was the first add

/ Mf35 radiator, rod, tie? #5  
The rod from my '55 TO-35 is 5/16 round stock. The bent legs are @ 9 3/8" apart and are drilled .100" for cotter pins. One leg is drilled at 3/8" and the other is longer at 5/8" from the edge of the long part.

/ Mf35 radiator, rod, tie?
Thanks ran!