Serial Number Help

/ Serial Number Help #1  

No Cents

Tractor
Case
I have found a MF135 with a Perkins diesel engine. I thought all the 135's had the ID plates on the left hand side of the stearing wheel, but this tractor has a plate on the right hand side.

Plate reads 135 431149 with the letter M under those numbers. I cannot find any thing that shows that location for the ID plate or a series of numbers that short for the 135. Any help so I can figure out how old this tractor is would be most appreciated.

/ Serial Number Help #4  
Welcome to the forum.

Are you sure you got all the numbers off of the plate? I will assume you got the serial number list with the corosponding years.

/ Serial Number Help
I am positive that is all of the numbers. After I couldn't find this tractors numbers on TractorData, I went and double checked again. That short set of numberswith the id plate being on the right and on the instrument panel instead of on the left and below the panel has me puzzled.

And thanks for the welcome.

/ Serial Number Help #8  
I have found a MF135 with a Perkins diesel engine. I thought all the 135's had the ID plates on the left hand side of the stearing wheel, but this tractor has a plate on the right hand side.

Plate reads 135 431149 with the letter M under those numbers. I cannot find any thing that shows that location for the ID plate or a series of numbers that short for the 135. Any help so I can figure out how old this tractor is would be most appreciated.
A picture of this mystery plate would be nice.

/ Serial Number Help #9  

The serial number plate for my 1964 MF135 diesel is located on the right side of the battery tray. You need to remove the air filter canister assembly to read it.

Good luck