Hi from Greece!

/ Hi from Greece! #1  

jolas

Tractor
MF135
I just got a mf135, I am a new farmer I started cultivating peaches last year . The tractor is generally in good condition ,there is a problem with the hidraulic it cant stay up when turn of the tractor and when I change gears.It also has no power to hold heavier objects than 300kl , the local dealer told me that i must change the pump without even seeing it!! The budget is very low(1000 eyro at least,as the guy told me).Any ideas for the hidraulics?
The previus owner told me that its an UK model but I am not sure,ll try to upload some pictures!
I"m very happy to find this forum n hope for some help!
6.jpg1.jpg4.jpg2.jpg

/ Hi from Greece! #2  
Don't know much about that tractor but from what i know from other tractors it could be as small as a seal. I am sure others will know more. Welcome from Virginia.

/ Hi from Greece! #4  
Yahsoo--A Big Howdy from Texas. I love Greece as I spent a summer there as an intern(1973) working at Zinna Logonese(sp) Hotel in Glifada. Miss my Greek cooking......got eggplant planted in the garden and can't wait till I can make some Moussaka.

Charlie

/ Hi from Greece! #5  
:welcome: from Australia.

/ Hi from Greece!
Thank you all! Any ideas for the tractor?

/ Hi from Greece! #7  
. The tractor is generally in good condition ,there is a problem with the hidraulic it cant stay up when turn of the tractor and when I change gears.It also has no power to hold heavier objects than 300kl

Nice looking MF135!!!

If it won't stay up when the tractor is turned off then there is a problem with a seal. The pump is not pumping at that time so it can't have anything to do with the leak down when the tractor is off. Getting to the piston is a fair job on those, the top section under th seat needs to come off. A slow leak down is not a concern, how fast do the 3 point arms drop?

/ Hi from Greece!
The 3 point arms drop in half a minute after I turn off the engine and when the engine is on he 3 point arm are not strong enough! I thought that the hid oil was low and I added some,now it's leaking from the back tires!
U think I can try to repair it by myself,I have not much off experience?
Thanks for your advice!

/ Hi from Greece! #9  
The 3 point arms drop in half a minute after I turn off the engine and when the engine is on he 3 point arm are not strong enough! I thought that the hid oil was low and I added some,now it's leaking from the back tires!
U think I can try to repair it by myself,I have not much off experience?
Thanks for your advice!

What level was the fluid before adding? It sounds like you may have two problems, a seal on the piston that raises the3 point arms and axle seals. I do not believe you have a pump problem.

/ Hi from Greece!
The fluid was a little under normal , but when I first took the tractor I didn't work it right, it worked constantly in the external hydraulic until it made a sound (tak) and it lost pat of the power!!