How do you suppose they did this?

/ How do you suppose they did this? #21  
4 to 6 psi, pump has to be for diesel.

/ How do you suppose they did this? #22  
   / How do you suppose they did this? #23  
What is strange it's that they say to have a electric fuel pump, my brothers 1965 MF 150, and 1972 MF135 both have a mechanical lift "fuel" pump even though the fuel tank is above the injector pump, while a friends 1972 Ford 2000 with a diesel also has the fuel tank above the injector pump and is only gravity feed (all 3 have the same CAV injector pump). Just about every injector pump has a bypass line usually leading back to a fuel filter, or fuel tank so any excess fuel pressure/volume from a lift pump should be bleed off by the injector pump.

/ How do you suppose they did this?
I have the overflow return line, so any excess will flow back to the tank. My Yanmar tractor is gravity flow, as well as my old
case backhoe. I read somewhere that the excess flow from the pump was intended to cool the IP innards. Guess I'll put a cheapie on there and see what happens.

/ How do you suppose they did this? #25  
Massey decided the electric pump was necessary, perhaps it has something to do with the filters being mounted down low and the injection pump installed vertically with the suction Relatively high up.

image-1755894810.jpg

/ How do you suppose they did this? #26  
I looked up the 85 on AGCO's online parts, it shows the injector pump has a return line that goes back to the tank so you don't need any extra fuel regulators. The injector pump does that for you.