Massey hydraulic COVER CAP

/ Massey hydraulic COVER CAP #1  

EndlessMowing

Tractor
MF135 Perk 3 diesel JD 60
Need to know if This part needs a Gasket?

135 Hydraulic Cover Cap. Every parts place is closed closed right now and description doesn't say.
Massey Ferguson 135 Cover Cap (180908M1)

Old one someone had welded up the threaded port and it appears the weld or the base of my plate is leaking now.

Thanks

I'll Post a pic later.

/ Massey hydraulic COVER CAP #2  
It's probably cracked (it seals with O-rings), you will need 3 O-rings 195561M1 (3/8" I.D. x 1/16"), and the 2 washers 195874M1. The stand pipe may, or may not come out with the old cover.

/ Massey hydraulic COVER CAP
Thank you Ken, I'll call up a couple places tommorrow and see if they include the O-rings in the box, if not, order them too.

Heres a couple pictures, I fix them as I find them.

For orientation, front of the tractor is to the left of the picture.

Started pooling all of a sudden the other day, right by where the paint is coming off, and or just at the base of the welded material.

Other side, front of tractor is to the right.

Is the cap on backwards by chance? I see internet photo's both way's, prob not with the stand pipe located in a distinct spot on the plate itself.

/ Massey hydraulic COVER CAP #4  
It can only go on one way because of the stand pipe, all the caps I've seen the port faces to the rear like yours.

Parts ordered, Had to order a minimum 10 o-rings for this order. If anyone needs one when they arrive let me know.

Well all pieces had to be ordered seperate, but with the new cover plate and o-rings the leak has stopped,
I found some pin holes that were leaking in the buggered up weld job.

Went ahead and replaced the stand pipes 2 o rings as well as the stand pipes washers. For future generations the washers are the grey piece below the black o-ring. Made of plastic, and when spread apart look like a curly Q french fry.
Most manual pages I found online didn't show the washers really well. so I took a picture.