massey ferguson tractor trying to find what i have

/ massey ferguson tractor trying to find what i have #1  

huskyguy

Tractor
massey ferguson ?
I bought a massey ferguson tractor iam having problems finding what model it is i have a serial number if anyone can help me out . The serial # is 9A T48994. any help would be appreciated . Its a 4 cyl, diesel , has an endloader , and hoe attachment on it to

/ massey ferguson tractor trying to find what i have #2  
I bought a massey ferguson tractor iam having problems finding what model it is i have a serial number if anyone can help me out . The serial # is 9A T48994. any help would be appreciated . Its a 4 cyl, diesel , has an endloader , and hoe attachment on it to

What color is it? Any Idea what model?

/ massey ferguson tractor trying to find what i have
its oragnish lol , no i dont know model number i was hoping somone could help with that through the serial number . I talked to a guy at a massey dealership n he said maybe like a 275 bull . Not sure but it helps to know when looking for parts

I tried looking at that one

I didnt have any luck with those . Could be i just didnt know how to work them but never saw my serial numbers

/ massey ferguson tractor trying to find what i have #8  
Are you sure it's not a 1 instead of a T? Do you have a few pictures of it, that would help.

/ massey ferguson tractor trying to find what i have #10  
Please post a few photos, alot of folks on here can ID a tractor with a few photos.