MF35x Injection Pump Help!

/ MF35x Injection Pump Help! #1  

nelson77

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 35X
Hi all!

The rotor head of the injection pump of my tractor Massey Ferguson 35X is broken.
I壇 like to buy another rotor head or another pump (CAV/Delphi) but I don稚 have the article codes or the serial numbers of the rotor or of the pump.
Could someone help me to find these codes/serial numbers from the attached pictures?
Where is the original MF 35X serial number?
Is the engine a Perkins A3.152 or A3.152 advanced? Where is the location on the engine Perkins serial number/code?
Is the pump DPA3230F030 o DPA3232F788?
Is the rotor head 7139-235, 7180-589N or 7170-226N?

Thanks in advance! 01_Trattore_.JPG02_Trattore_.jpg03_Etichetta_Trattore_.jpg04_Pompa-CAV_Delphi_.jpg05_Pompa-CAV_Delphi_.jpg06_Motore_Perkins_.jpg07_Rotore.jpg

/ MF35x Injection Pump Help! #2  
The pump is a CAV style pump. A specialty diesel shop should be able to help you with the broken pump. I cannot tell by looking at the photos what engine you have, however if the injectors are straight up in the head then the engine is a A3.152, if the injectors are angled then it is a AD3.152. The A3 is a indirect injection motor, and the AD3 is a direct injection motor.

/ MF35x Injection Pump Help!
The pump is a CAV style pump. A specialty diesel shop should be able to help you with the broken pump. I cannot tell by looking at the photos what engine you have, however if the injectors are straight up in the head then the engine is a A3.152, if the injectors are angled then it is a AD3.152. The A3 is a indirect injection motor, and the AD3 is a direct injection motor.

Thank you very much for the informations.
The injectors are straight up, so the engine is a A3.152, but I've read somewhere there are are 2 versions of this engine, one standard and one advanced.
In this web site there are N.2 pumps suitable for that engine, 3230F030 and 3230F180, so I have to understand which is the one I need....

DELPHI pompe, DELPHI pompe iniezione, DELPHI pompe iniezione elettroniche, DELPHI diesel fuel pumppompe iniezione meccaniche, DELPHI sistemi iniezione diesel, DELPHI ricambi iniezione, DELPHI pompe rigenerate

/ MF35x Injection Pump Help! #4  
I'd give them a call, and give them all the numbers off the injection pump, if they are good they should be able to tell which pump you have/need.

/ MF35x Injection Pump Help!
I'd give them a call, and give them all the numbers off the injection pump, if they are good they should be able to tell which pump you have/need.

Unfortunately Massey Feguson Italy didn't help me.... :hissyfit: