Need advice from experienced MF 135 owners

/ Need advice from experienced MF 135 owners #1  

Buck in nc

Tractor
MF 135
I am replacing the injector pump for the 3 cyl perkins diesel and have removed all of the sheet metal and radiator. Is there a preferred method step by step? I love this tractor and want to hand it down to my son when I give him my horse farm.

Thanks
Buck in nc

/ Need advice from experienced MF 135 owners #2  
G'day Buck if you have a look on the front of the timing case in front of where the inj pump is mounted you should see a plate with four bolts undo these and you will see the timing gear for the pump it should have three bolts in it undo these, check at the base of the pump it should have a line scribed on it and a corresponding one on the back of the timing case if these are not lined up then mark the back of the timing case where your line on the pump meets it. Now undo all your fuel lines and inj lines and mounting nuts, carefully draw the pump back and the timing gear should stay in mesh, the pump will only mate up to the gear one way as it has a dowel pin in it when you fit the new pump make sure to line the pin up with the gear and carefully fit up to the gear then fit the three bolts in the gear. You then have to fit up the rest of the fuel lines etc and the mounting nuts line up the lines and after bleeding you should be good to go.
PS Don't turn the engine over with the pump out as it is possible for the gear to jump out of timing if you do not disturb it, it is a nice straight forward job
Jon

/ Need advice from experienced MF 135 owners
worked like a champ banjodunn....thanks