MF to35 standpipe..

/ MF to35 standpipe.. #1  

sonig

Tractor
MF TO35
have a 1957 MF TO35,, cant find a standpipe, does anyone out there know where i can buy one,,and thanks..

/ MF to35 standpipe..
thanks sierra that is the one, should have known, one in NJ my home state, (now live in fl) a little pricey but i just ordered the pipe ($38.00) 1/2 of this just to ship. could not find one and cant run without it so pay the price...thank you very much.......

/ MF to35 standpipe..
if you do not mind one more thing, the sight you sent me for the standpipe is ok but they do not carry the o rings for the standpipe, stores around here carry o rings but not the flat type that was on the standpipe i took out.. would you know who may....thanks

/ MF to35 standpipe.. #6  
G'day sonig.
Where did the original standpipe go ???Maybe take the right hand side plate of and make sure it is not sitting inside the transmission "CRUNCH".
The SQUARE "O" rings were originally round but after a few years of 2400 psi you would change shape :thumbsup:eek:nly joking.
Happy Days.
Hutch.

/ MF to35 standpipe.. #7  
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...draulic-cover-cap.html?highlight=#post3915430

Link to a former post I had with a leaking cover and old O-Ring, The parts supplier I bought the o-rings from only offered a package of 10, I only need 2,

If you can find out if the o-rings are the same size as the MF 135 standpipe I'd be happy to send you a couple o-rings.
(I only have MF 135 manuals so I can't cross reference part numbers of your TO35)