Tires How to completely spin off the outer wheel of Power Adjust for complete replacement?

/ How to completely spin off the outer wheel of Power Adjust for complete replacement? #1  

CurtvonPittsburgh

Tractor
1955 MF 35
I have a MF35 with Power Adjust wheels and due to decades of Calcium water for ballasting, the beads and sidewalls have finally started to let go. I just bought a new, wheel and tire, and before I get into a major fight with this I was curious if anyone could give me a run through of how to fully pull/spin out the old wheel and tire and replace with new while keeping the center hub on?

/ How to completely spin off the outer wheel of Power Adjust for complete replacement? #2  
Would likely be much easier to take hub and all of and separate on the ground in my opinion. Lot easier to line beck up probably.

/ How to completely spin off the outer wheel of Power Adjust for complete replacement?
Will do mjcountrybumpkin, the rails on it are going to be a good fight from everything I've read on other forums. Thanks for the heads up and would you suggest heat or let the sun with penetrating fluid do the work on loosing the cams?

/ How to completely spin off the outer wheel of Power Adjust for complete replacement? #4  
I suggest PB Blaster penetrating oil, heat if in really bad condition,and it never hurts to have a big a-- hammer available. It's been a while since I messed with any but the main thing I remember is extra hands to help is the most important tool.