MF 135 Operator's Manual in PDF? Big Dean's MF 135 files?

/ MF 135 Operator's Manual in PDF? Big Dean's MF 135 files? #1  

80sDweeb

Bronze Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson 135 Vineyard Diesel
I've found a repair manual for the MF 135 online, but I was hoping someone could give me a link to an operator's manual. Also, I see in the archives, mention of a CD that used to be sold by a very knowledgeable member, but has since passed on. I was able to find the data from one of the 2 CDs, but not the one that covers the 135. If anyone could help me out with that, I'd really appreciate it.

Scott in Brighton NY

/ MF 135 Operator's Manual in PDF? Big Dean's MF 135 files?
I bought an original 1974 operator's manual on eBay, when it gets here I'll see if I can scan it in and post it online. 48 pages shouldn't be too much work. Now to search for a parts manual source. I guess the online ones will have to do, because the parts manuals I've seen are a lot of money (something like $95?)

Scott in Brighton NY

/ MF 135 Operator's Manual in PDF? Big Dean's MF 135 files?
I received my original 1974 Operator's Manual from eBay, a little greasy but complete, so I scanned it and created a PDF file. It can be found here:

http://www.fidello.net/scott/Massey Ferguson MF135 Operator's Manual (from 1974).pdf

HUGE help in understanding this machine.

Oh, it looks like the printing for this manual was in 1973 (just a guess.) Parts of the book mention 4/8 forward speeds, while others mention 3/6 forward speeds, as though they made the change but didn't get all the necessary changes made in the manual. One thing I'd like to see is the ground speed page from an earlier manual, so I can see the speeds in gears for 6 forward speeds, as this manual shows the later 4/8 speed values.

Scott in Brighton NY

/ MF 135 Operator's Manual in PDF? Big Dean's MF 135 files? #4  
Perfect. Thanks for sharing.

/ MF 135 Operator's Manual in PDF? Big Dean's MF 135 files? #5  
How do you adjust the second stage of the clutch on these tractors with two stage live pto? I understand you have to remove a plate on belly of tractor. The manual I have only shows how to adjust at the pedal. Thanks

/ MF 135 Operator's Manual in PDF? Big Dean's MF 135 files? #7  
Thanks

/ MF 135 Operator's Manual in PDF? Big Dean's MF 135 files? #8  
I've found the Big Dean's file as well.

http://www.fidello.net/scott/BIGDEAN.zip

Scott in Brighton NY

Scott

Did you ever have any luck finding the Big Dean CD for the 100 series? The one that folks have uploaded appears to be only up to MF65. Thanks for posting your 135 Operators manual, by the way. I was able to track down the parts and service manuals for the 135, as well. I need to troubleshoot weak 3pt lift and it sounded like Big deans CD had some info on that. Thanks,

Eric

/ MF 135 Operator's Manual in PDF? Big Dean's MF 135 files? #9  
Eric, shoot me your email, I think I can help you with that

Joe

/ MF 135 Operator's Manual in PDF? Big Dean's MF 135 files? #10  
Hello Scott

I logged on with the intention of sending you a link to an operators manual, then realised it was you that provided that great resource. You seem to be asking for it again, as well as CD2, which I don't have.

I think you need to be clear what you are after.

Docs I have are:
PDF Title: Operator's Manual Basic & Auxiliary Hydraulis Systems for MF130 Thru MF 180 Tractors (Images too poor, text good)
PDF Title: MF_135_and_148_service_manual (419 page version)
PDF Title: MF135 Brochure (Technically extremely light)
Booklet (came with my tractor) Title: Tracteur MF 135 Liveret d'utilisation et d'entretetien (French)

The last one, the booklet, I will scan in if anyone wants it. Please only ask if your French is up to it, as at 90 pages it will be quite a bit of effort.

All bar the booklet are available online. If anyone needs them uploaded, please provide a destination.

Andrew

I've found a repair manual for the MF 135 online, but I was hoping someone could give me a link to an operator's manual. Also, I see in the archives, mention of a CD that used to be sold by a very knowledgeable member, but has since passed on. I was able to find the data from one of the 2 CDs, but not the one that covers the 135. If anyone could help me out with that, I'd really appreciate it.

Scott in Brighton NY