I scanned a Massey Ferguson 135 Operator's Manual, here it is!

/ I scanned a Massey Ferguson 135 Operator's Manual, here it is! #1  

80sDweeb

Bronze Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson 135 Vineyard Diesel
I figured this deserved its own thread. I couldn't find a MF 135 Operator's Manual anywhere online, so I found an original one for sale on eBay and bought it. It came a few days ago, and is a great reference, answering questions that people on this and other forums were vague about. It's a "1974" Operator's Manual, but I suspect it was printed in April 1973 (from a tiny 4-73 on the back cover.) I have scanned it and created a PDF file:

http://www.fidello.net/scott/Massey Ferguson MF135 Operator's Manual (from 1974).pdf

HUGE help in understanding this machine (especially for someone as new as I am.)

Around '72/'73 must have been when they switched from 3/6 forward speeds to 4/8 forward speeds. My 1972 is 3/6. Parts of the book mention 4/8 forward speeds, while others mention 3/6, as though they made the change in the manual, but missed a few places. One thing I'd like to see is the ground speed page from an earlier manual, so I can see the speeds in gears for 6 forward speeds, as this manual shows the later 4/8 speed values. If anyone has that and can scan it or take a picture and send it to me (or better post here) I would appreciate that.

Scott in Brighton NY

/ I scanned a Massey Ferguson 135 Operator's Manual, here it is!
   / I scanned a Massey Ferguson 135 Operator's Manual, here it is! #4  
Definitely a great website. My Google translated the site.