Canopy Wanted - Cab for Massey 180

/ Wanted - Cab for Massey 180 #1  

Gunner 82

Tractor
1969 Massey 180 Diesel
Hello:

Just joined the forum. Thanks in advance for any/all suggestions.

I have my fathers Massey 180 Diesel in northern MN up, running great and restored. Was the first tractor I drove on the farm. Would like to purchase a used, aftermarket cab for it. Year Round, Cozy, Hiniker etc. They're a dime a dozen out there for JD and Internationals. Massey's are a little harder to find. Any leads appreciated.

Thanks!

/ Wanted - Cab for Massey 180 #2  
Congratulations! :drink: Yet another instance of family members keeping and restoring long-loved tractors which hold soooooo many fond memories! :thumbsup:
There are lots more, but here's just one other you may enjoy reading:
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...ge/370027-new-1974-massey-ferguson-150-a.html

And some locally-owned and loved machines I recently had the pleasure of photographing and enjoyed a lovely day overall:
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...478-local-country-town-machinery-display.html

You sound like me - I also have both our tractors from our days of dairy-farming during my boyhood. They are both MFs and diesels - a 35 and a 135. I still use the 135 today, but the 35 has not run for nearly 30 years ... but it will again, after restoration. I also have an MF 40B diesel loader which I use even more than the 135.

Keep looking patiently - there's one out there. Maybe a few copy-and-paste e-mails to nearby machinery salvage yards - one may hunt down a cab for you. Look after it, and keep your children involved with it as well. They will, especially whilst they're young, will have a lot of fun with you helping them driving it. With a cab fitted you're enhancing it, and can enjoy it year-round! :D Our 135 - to our younger daughter - will always be "Poppy's tractor" and "we're fortunate to have it". That was at 9yrs of age! Sadly, Poppy passed away before she really knew him, but our elder daughter knew him well, and to her often spoke fondly of him. Both our daughters as well as our son can capably drive it, as well as the loader too! They're not helpless, they're very helpful! :laughing: