Carb Issues

/ Carb Issues
I changed out the plugs and wires and adjusted the points. I then started adjusting the carb and I got it running darn near perfect. I took it out for a spin, the first time since changing the clutch out, I went around for a while and then all of a sudden, it wouldn't move anymore. No grinding, no noise, no nothing. Just wouldn't move. I tried adjustment the clutch pedal but unless I took the pedal all the way loose it wouldn't ever go into gear. If it was completely loose then it would grind if I tried to put it into gear.

At this point I am done. It is heading to the shop.

Thanks,
Stuart

/ Carb Issues #12  
Sorry it turned out this way, **** old tractors anyway, It was made about the same time as Packard Bell, AOL and windows 3.1 ,

/ Carb Issues #14  
I've encountered the problem of an engine that idles ok, but pops and backfires when you try to rev it . Once, the problem turned out to be a bad condenser in the distributor. Condensers can go bad at any time, even if they're new. In another case, the carburetor was too lean to run well off idle . Fine white deposits in the fuel were going right through the fuel filter, and accumulating in the carburetor . I installed a spin-on 10 micron fuel filter, and the engine problem never appeared again .