3-Point Hitch Trying to understand 135 Hydraulics

/ Trying to understand 135 Hydraulics #1  

1968 MF135

Tractor
MF135 1968
Hi, (New here so be gentle please.....)

Just purchased a 1968 MF 135 diesel, and intend spending some time sprucing it up alongside some flail mowing and generally carting stuff around.

First question I have for the forum is regarding the isolator / diverter valve fitted - it is on the opposite side of the lift cover than I have seen on several postings and pictures on the net.

The pipe heading rearwards goes to a rear QR coupling for a tipping trailor, and the two flex hydraulic hoses go to the L & R single acting rams of the front loader.

The tap itself weeps hydraulic fluid so will need fixing or replacing, but I was wondering if anyone can comment on this setup? (excuse the dirt, but just bought tractor off farm and its not had a clean or degrease yet).

DSC_0132.JPG

/ Trying to understand 135 Hydraulics #2  
This is a simple solution but not very elegant, think your 3pt will raise and lower with the loader.

/ Trying to understand 135 Hydraulics
With the tap in the loader position and the draft leaver fully up the three point stays up when the loader is used - but I think there must be a better solution?

/ Trying to understand 135 Hydraulics #4  
I have a 1963 MF 150 and have a similar setup. Yours is actually better than mine. It's the only way to do it if you want to run a loader and 3ph off the internal pump. They can't be used simultaneously.

/ Trying to understand 135 Hydraulics #5  
You can have a valve and run both the 3pt and the loader on that. You loose the position control.

/ Trying to understand 135 Hydraulics
Thanks Everyone.

Why then are some set ups shown with the Isolator valve set up installed on the other side of the lift cover - ie on the RHS under the front of the seat, where mine is on the LHS? Also does anyone happen to know if the type of "tap/valve" I have fitted is re-sealable? as it weeps when operated.

Many Thanks

/ Trying to understand 135 Hydraulics #7  
The std way is a bolt on valve that replaces the cover under the seat. Yours are a diy solution.

/ Trying to understand 135 Hydraulics #8  
You can also replace the cover with a valve like the one on the picture.HP_P510-K.jpg

/ Trying to understand 135 Hydraulics #9  
Will that block bolt straight onto the transmission cover? using the standard stand pipe?