Anyone Lost a Spanner?

/ Anyone Lost a Spanner? #1  

1968 MF135

Tractor
MF135 1968
Just thought I would share this.

Thought I should clean & change filters on my newly acquired MF135. Dropped the oil bath air filter and found a brand new 10mm spanner sat inside.

Certainly wasnt going to rust.....

WP_20170614_11_03_38_Pro.jpg

/ Anyone Lost a Spanner? #2  
Is that where that went! I can never find my blasted 10mm

/ Anyone Lost a Spanner? #3  
Lost spanner, they do show up in the oddest of places. Many a year ago at work one of the compressor engines failed. When pulled apart there was a spanner with initials on it jammed in the timing gears. The fellow didn't live that down for a long time!

/ Anyone Lost a Spanner? #6  
I didn't find any wrenches but when cleaning out the used motorhome I bought, I found about a dozen girls panties, a couple bras and a bunch of t-shirts. They were all behind and under the bottom drawers. I guess they were overloading the drawers with underclothes and the clothing was falling out behind the drawer when they pulled it out. Rather than look for them, they just kept putting in new stuff.

/ Anyone Lost a Spanner? #8  
Yesterday I lost a cold chisel..........looked all over for it ......probably 15 minutes.......gave up . Moved the canvas bag that houses my angle grinder and there it was. Now, where are my glasses?:D

/ Anyone Lost a Spanner? #9  
That isn't a "spanner" Old Boy, that is a Snap-On brand 10mm wrench. I Can't see the other end, but I suspect it is a combination wrench.

"spanner" .... harumph. :D