Loader New to tractors, ID my new purchase?

/ New to tractors, ID my new purchase? #11  
If it's a 3 cylinder with a 9A serial number, it's an MF40. There was an earlier 2200 but I'm almost certain it's an MF40. Should have the casting date on the bottom of the oil pan to give an idea on year but the serial plate is still there so real easy to find what year it is.

/ New to tractors, ID my new purchase?
Thanks for all your help guys! It is definitely an MF40, got the manuals for a 20 first and it didn't mention a couple things that are on this tractor. Got the manuals for the MF-40 and it's perfect! Shuttleshift trans and full hydro steering as well as the flat top fenders sealed the deal on the ID.

As far as the ROPS brackets, those are factory, they look just like that in the manual.
The two sticks on the trans are (LH) 1-N-2 and (RH) Low-N-High. The manual shows the speeds that can be achieved at each setting.

I just got some new hoses made, but can't get one of the loader hoses off the hardline.

/ New to tractors, ID my new purchase?
Well crap. I'm thinking it is a MF34 loader, which means the seals I ordered won't work. This is getting frustrating. I was trying to get this done before next weekend, now it looks like it'll just be leaking for awhile. Good eye Arc Weld, wish I had paid attention.