The Massey Ferguson Picture Thread

/ The Massey Ferguson Picture Thread
Nice pics! Very cool that the 20 made it into the wedding!

Here is just one of the many buckets of rocks I've pried out of my front yard. Got tired of dulling my mower blades constantly.

Attachments

• image-2945437902.jpg
    image-2945437902.jpg
    740.1 KB · Views: 402
   / The Massey Ferguson Picture Thread #12  
image.jpg

Massey 35 4 cyl diesel i am working one :)

/ The Massey Ferguson Picture Thread #13  
What's wrong with it?

/ The Massey Ferguson Picture Thread #14  
Head surface ground-up, new gasket, valves adjustment.
Injection pump leaks. Soon will be up and running, these are immortals ;-)

/ The Massey Ferguson Picture Thread #15  
This was my first Ferguson TED.

Attachments

• IMG_4005.JPG
    IMG_4005.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 411
   / The Massey Ferguson Picture Thread #17  
Here is my 1988 Massey Ferguson 253 chores it sees regularly are plowing, tilling and hogging.

Attachments

• IMG_0348.JPG
    IMG_0348.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 357
   / The Massey Ferguson Picture Thread #18  
Nice pics! Very cool that the 20 made it into the wedding!

Here is just one of the many buckets of rocks I've pried out of my front yard. Got tired of dulling my mower blades constantly.

I was also trying hard to pick out these heavy stones from my front yard, which was left over after the construction works. Finally, my neighbor helped me out with his loader to get rid of them. They would hardly rise from the ground and we could raise it only up to 2 off the floor. With much effort and time, we could get it where I wanted it to be.
A good looking face for your house is essential and it痴 something that requires careful and proper planning. As I can see from the pictures, you have got a pretty good spot to come up with a beautiful landscape design. Owning a house was one of my dreams and I have worked really hard for it. Even Though I had to face some serious financial bumps on my path (I知 a widowed mom and am the only earning member in my family), I finally succeeded. Now myself along with my two beautiful princesses are living in our dream home. I was very careful about choosing even the tiniest element of our home, the doors, windows, deck? That I needed everything so perfect and I took my time on each one of them. For the past few months, I have been working on my front yard. I had some confusion at the start and most of my efforts to make it up went in vain that made me quite upset. After much discussions in my friend's circle, I am now planning to go for a residential landscape construction calgary, where one of my friends quoted her contract for backyard maintenance and had a fruitful experience.

/ The Massey Ferguson Picture Thread #19  
A couple of the more unusual jobs our machines have helped us with.

Needed to remove a good engine and transmission from a 300SE - sold to a deserving enthusiast:
DSC00736.jpg

Had to remove a heavy cast-iron wheel with water-filled tyre from our loader - for replacement lower arm mount and brake repairs:
DSC01105.jpg

Ripping dry, hard ground - mostly clay - to allow drott (tracked loader) to dig and remove soil whilst building dam:
Added weight for ripper.jpg

Complete rear suspension assembly removed from a 300E for another deserving enthusiast:
DSC01065.jpg

Rest break - whilst building dam:
Taking a break.jpg

They must have been watching the drott busy - tramping the dam wall!
Working on outer wall 4.JPG

I need some more action pics - as soon as spring gets closer and the days become a bit longer.