Any Part Differences between US and UK MF-135 3 Cyl Perkins Diesel?

/ Any Part Differences between US and UK MF-135 3 Cyl Perkins Diesel? #1  

GeorgiaYankee

Tractor
2018 Kioti CK-4010 HST, 1967 Massey Ferguson 135 (UK Model) 3 Cyl Diesel Perkins, 3 Speed, 1957 Ford 640 Gas
Can anyone tell me if there are any differences between Massey Ferguson 135 (UK) and (US) Models as far as parts are concerned? I have a 1968 MF-135 (UK) 3 Cylinder Perkins Diesel Model. I want to buy a new Ignition Switch and don't understand which Ignition Switch to buy. I work out of state and when they delivered the tractor I was not there so I don't know how many prongs are on the back of the switch. The serial no. is FG92790. Are there UK Parts Manuals which have different part numbers than US Parts Manual? Or are they both the same as far as parts are concerned. I'm mainly interested in Lighting, Ignition Switch, and the 5 gauges on the instrument panel. I have the 3 speed R, 1, 2, 3 with the Low/High Shift.

This is my first Tractor and I have "0" Mechanical or Electrical experience, however my 34 year old step son does and he will be visiting us shortly and I would like to order the parts I need replacing. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I do have pictures of the tractor on another posts if anyone needs to see a picture of the Tractor.

/ Any Part Differences between US and UK MF-135 3 Cyl Perkins Diesel? #2  
Where is the link?

/ Any Part Differences between US and UK MF-135 3 Cyl Perkins Diesel? #3  
Hi Georgia yankee

This link shows the wiring for a 135, Around here the ignition switch is called a universal, Its pretty basic and costs around $10 in South Africa.

https://www.agriline.co.za/tractorparts/135/MF135 wiring.pdf

The lights etc are on a different switch, also shown in the link. I'm pretty sure If you ask at any decent tractor parts place they will have something that works.

I didnt bother with the proper light switch, I just added a normal flip switch, It means I don't have high and low beams, but our days are long enough that Ive never used them.

Enjoy the tractor, brilliant machines.
Cheers

Ryan