MF 135. The power outlet problem has no power and does not reach the required working

/ MF 135. The power outlet problem has no power and does not reach the required working #11  
If at arrow is no space pto plate have done its job.....replace !

Oh, now I understand - when that gap disappears, there is no way of applying pressure onto the friction plate because it is worn and is too thin.
Thank you.

/ MF 135. The power outlet problem has no power and does not reach the required working #12  
between the bolthead and the tab

/ MF 135. The power outlet problem has no power and does not reach the required working #13  
Great info, and thanks again. :thumbsup: Knowing that will be extremely useful so I can readjust the 2nd stage in my MF40 - it has the opposite problem in that it doesn't quite release. I currently run out of pedal travel just prior to being able to put the PTO in gear with the engine idling. I suspect it was incorrectly set prior to my purchasing the machine. I reconditioned the engine shortly after buying the tractor .... having never used the PTO I didn't know to do that adjustment when the engine was removed. That's no problem now, I'll do it soon. Thanks again for your help to us both! :drink:

/ MF 135. The power outlet problem has no power and does not reach the required working #14  
just to recap the pedaladjustment with the clampbolt on te outside ...one finger on the pedal will give u the padelfreetravel .....depress with hand will give u tractionclutch......with foot on pedal will give u pto clutch.....to much freetravel and u will not reach pto clutck.

/ MF 135. The power outlet problem has no power and does not reach the required working #15  
MF 40 my be a industrial machine ( yellow) ?

/ MF 135. The power outlet problem has no power and does not reach the required working #16  
MF 40 my be a industrial machine ( yellow) ?

Yes, a yellow curved-bonnet model, very heavily-specced with 165-188 type rear end with cast wheel centres; and front axle on 7.50/16s, 3Cyl Perkins diesel, 6F/2R gearbox, power steering, live PTO, 3PT, MF102? Loader with front pump. I enjoy driving this tractor, especially in hilly areas - I reckon it it the most stable tractor I've driven. A bigger engine would be a help, but I haven't spent $4000 all up yet!

I have my late father's (red) MF135 as well, bought new in 1968. I also use it a bit - slashing, post-hole digger (for fruit trees, grape vines etc) and other odd jobs. A lighter and more manoeuverable agricultural-spec machine on 14.9-24s and 6.00/16s.

I have set the pedal free-play to the main clutch correctly already and driving is no problem; I reckon the 2nd stage needs that setting corrected. I'll let you know whether it helped.
Cheers! :drink:

/ MF 135. The power outlet problem has no power and does not reach the required working #17  
Yes . I had to do a clutch on one of them ....preveos mech forgot to remove the holddownbolts from the pressureplate before assemble

/ MF 135. The power outlet problem has no power and does not reach the required working
Is there an opportunity for oil to get into the clutch? I noticed today that morning that the oil droplet dripping on the oil and I think it's not because of the oil to slip the clutch disk from the power outlet. Could it be a cause?

/ MF 135. The power outlet problem has no power and does not reach the required working #19  
Seals in the hollowshaft going into the gearbox with related bearings can leak onto the pto disk aswell the clutchdisk...to replace you need to split tractor

/ MF 135. The power outlet problem has no power and does not reach the required working
I was wondering if the clutch disc could skate because of the oil. The oil is spewing on the run. Thank you.