Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: New 2300

I ended up going with a Carry all and bolted about 30" 2x 6 to it to amke a deck and used L brackets to put 2x6 on each side and loaded 2 94lb bags of cement. this seemed to solve the problem i have been moving alot of dirt and i am able to get a full bucket and all wheels are firmly on the ground.

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    M/F GC2300

It has 3 80lb bags of concrete in it. I use it mostly for counterweight for my front mount snow thrower, havent used it with the loader.

Tractor
    MF GC2310

At the risk of being low-tech, you might consider not filling the bucket to the brim. I have transported reasonably large loads of dirt and rock with nothing on the back end.

However, I did have to back my way out of a gopher hole that one of the front wheels found for me. Not sure if extra weight on the back would have
    solved that one.

GC2310 -- great machine.

-- Ted

Elite Member
    Tractor
    GC2310,

Its only a .20 yd bucket. you fill it to the max weight so you can get'er done.

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    good question

the easy way..... you can fill the tires....... you can also purchase wheel weights...... I typically always have my 48 BB on the back, plus filled tires and have no issues at all........ when I mow I typically only have the MMM on and even with filled AG tires it is literally easier on my yard that the little riding mower I had before was

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12