WOO-HOO!!

/ WOO-HOO!! #1  

ciderman

Delivered today! GC2300, 2350 FEL, 54"MMM, Woods BH6000 hoe and LRC60 rake.

I'm a happy little boy!

Attachments

• gc2300b.jpg
    gc2300b.jpg
    753.7 KB · Views: 698
  • gc2300a.jpg
    gc2300a.jpg
    706.3 KB · Views: 518
   / WOO-HOO!! #2  
CONGRATULATIONS! I hope you get many fun, trouble-free years out of it.

Travis R

/ WOO-HOO!! #3  
Why isn't the hoe in the ground yet?

Usually, where ever it gets dropped is the location of the first hole.:D

Congrats on your purchase!!!! My neighbor just bought one of those little guys and he loves diggin up stumps!

/ WOO-HOO!! #5  
Looks pretty sporty/ Now get some dirt on that HOE.

/ WOO-HOO!! #6  
Wow....except for some of the updates, lack of scratches and dirt, and lack of a toothbar, that looks just like mine. I hope you have at least as much fun as I have had over the past few years.

/ WOO-HOO!! #7  
good looking little tractor, good luck with it and HAVE FUN!! Now you'll find yourself looking for things that need dug up, moved, drug, leveled, filled in... ect.

/ WOO-HOO!! #8  
So how does that work with the Woods BH on it? Where are the hydraulics connected to with the FEL on and connected? Does that seat rotate to use the BH?

DEWFPO

/ WOO-HOO!!
Alright already!! I got 'er good and dirty! :D Spent most of yesterday digging holes and trenches on a secluded spot on the back forty. After twenty+ years of using a Case 580 with five levers and two pedals, I knew I'd put on quite a show getting used to this two-stick operation :eek:

I spent a lot of time lurking here and I'd like to thank everyone for the info I gleaned. It really helped when I was shopping around.

DEWFPO, here's a link to the Woods manual. This can probably explain the hydraulics better than I can: 9f8b0410842a4d6d80c6bbc3efff38d23.pdf

Also, here's a pic of the little guy that was probably the biggest deciding factor in buying the Massey. Bought by my Granpop in 1952, it's the best running and most dependable tractor we have!

Attachments

• pony.jpg
    pony.jpg
    496.3 KB · Views: 318
   / WOO-HOO!! #10  
Thanks, that answered my questions. Glad it working out fine for you.

DEWFPO