Default Looking for Massey 1020 turf rims

Looking for some turf rims for my 1020. I have ag rims and tires at the moment. and would be willing to trade or buy a set of turf rims and/or tires if anyone has any laying around. I live in Mississippi but if i have to ship i will.

If you want to swap even if tires are close to same as mine or for some extra money if you have better tires, My two front tires need to be replaced and one of the rear. One rear is in good condition. All my tires hold air and are currently in use. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tractor
    massey fergerson 1020

Default Re: Looking for Massey 1020 turf rims

CAN YOU PLEASE REPLY TO ME ABOUT THE TUFF TIERS AND RIMS @ gwendolyn.coon@yahoo.com my name is joe 601-744-6181 thanks

Elite Member
    Tractor
    MASSEY, CASE , FARMALL

Welcome to the forum. If its 4wd you will have to be sure you have the right size tires on front and rear or you will tear the front end right out if er. Try West Kentucky tractor parts or Farmland Tractor supply. They have 1020 for parts you can get the tires off of then.

Banned
    Tractor
    L5450

Note the original post was 5 years ago.

Tractor
    massey fergerson 1020

Default Re: Looking for Massey 1020 turf rims

i have tuff tiresfor a1020 mf 601 744 6181