GC2300 Intermittently won't steer left

/ GC2300 Intermittently won't steer left #1  

Rumbles

Tractor
GC 2300
I have a 4-year-old GC2300 with approximately 300 hours that occasionally will quit turning left. To get it to steer left again, I have to turn it to the right and then back to the left and it will work again for a while. All other hydraulics function normally during these episodes. Any trouble-shooting suggestions are appreciated!

/ GC2300 Intermittently won't steer left #2  
Rumbles said:
I have a 4-year-old GC2300 with approximately 300 hours that occasionally will quit turning left. To get it to steer left again, I have to turn it to the right and then back to the left and it will work again for a while. All other hydraulics function normally during these episodes. Any trouble-shooting suggestions are appreciated!

Do you have a line to the power steering that is getting 'pinched'? This happened to me on a MF1523, ending with the line cut completly through. This was also on a left-turn. A new line and proper routing was the solution.

Ean Jay

/ GC2300 Intermittently won't steer left
I checked the like routing, everything is in it's place. Thanks

/ GC2300 Intermittently won't steer left #4  
Is any buddy else thinking the steering valve? Is it possible for something to be floating loose in there? or perhaps a check ball is sticking???

/ GC2300 Intermittently won't steer left
I still haven't found the cause of the problem yet, but the last time I cut grass which is a couple hour ordeal it didn't do it. The previous 2 or 3 times I cut grass it did it. I've used it with the loader since then (grass cutting season is over here) and it worked fine. So now I'm not sure did it fix itself or will it come back, I think I will at least service the hydraulic filters and oil. Any other suggestions?