Has any of you guys seen a MF ATV?

/ Has any of you guys seen a MF ATV? #1  

Robert_in_NY

Tractor
Case-IH Farmall 45A, Kubota M8540 Narrow, New Holland TN 65, Bobcat 331, Ford 1920, 1952 John Deere M, Allis Chalmers B, Bombardier Traxter XT, Massey Harris 81RC and a John Deere 3300 combine, Cub Cadet GT1554
I have a small MF dealer but to my knowledge MF has not released this ATV in the US. I am curious if anyone of you guys who visit MF dealers more then me have seen or heard any rumors about a possible US release? I posted the info on it here http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/atvs-utility-vehicles/112398-massey-ferguson-atvs.html

I think it would be fun to own a Massey Ferguson branded Artic Cat but doubt I could justify buying one just for the logo. :(

/ Has any of you guys seen a MF ATV? #2  
Hi Robert, I think I remember seeing something about one in Ohio when I was there a while back...It was at a MF dealer for sure an Artic cat. Then I saw a ZTR at my local MF dealer that looked like a Kubota but was Red with MF logo's... I like MF , but I dunno about naming other products with MF's name?? Not sure about the running gear of the ZTR but the body style was like the Kubota

Welcome to my place where its MF all day everyday, Might just drowned in a sea of RED...too much of a good thing..perhaps.

Its a good thing I don't take myself too serious :rolleyes:

Hang in there...Mark

/ Has any of you guys seen a MF ATV?
I don't think you can never have too much of one color on your farm (well, unless that color dealer goes under and you are left with no support:( )

I have no problem with companies applying their logo to other products if it helps fill a market and they join up with a good company. Deere locked up with a great ATV in the Bombardier and then after promoting it for a couple years ended up parting ways. Bombardier makes one heck of a ATV and their utilities are built to work.

My friends run Artic Cats and so far the only problem I remember is the 12v socket overheated and started to melt when my one friend was running a sprayer non stop (field spraying for a food plot). The one AC is from 99 I think and is still going strong with only the 12v outlet problem, he bought a new one a few years back and sold the 99 to our other friend who runs it quite a bit still. I think MF did a good job tagging up with Artic Cat but then again most of the ATV OEM's now make decent machines with plenty of models to suit everyones needs.

/ Has any of you guys seen a MF ATV? #4  
Nasty135 said:
Then I saw a ZTR at my local MF dealer that looked like a Kubota but was Red with MF logo's... I like MF , but I dunno about naming other products with MF's name?? Not sure about the running gear of the ZTR but the body style was like the Kubota

The ZTR must have been one of these brands.

/ Has any of you guys seen a MF ATV?
No, I love the color scheme on the MF UTV but I was curious if MF ever sold the MF branded Artic Cats over here in the US but it doesn't appear that way.

In Europe they even have a 1/32 toy model made of the Massey Ferguson branded Artic Cat.

/ Has any of you guys seen a MF ATV? #7  
DmansPadge said:
The ZTR must have been one of these brands.

Now that you have jogged my memory, I do think it was the Simplicity I was looking at...:eek:

I would like the UTV as well as the ZTR with suspension , but would have to sell my other equipment ,which wouldn't be a problem... But i want a 4 seater UTV with 4wd for the family. Only problem is the $$$$ :(

/ Has any of you guys seen a MF ATV? #8  
the zero turn you saw was probably this one, it is made by izeki in japan. It should be a great unit.

Attachments

• MF_ZTM_2889.jpg
    MF_ZTM_2889.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 196
   / Has any of you guys seen a MF ATV? #9  
I have that ZTR. Had it for two years, got 500 hrs on it, put it through the most extreme abuse, and it's still going strong. The only problem I have is the operator, which is my dad. I think he's trying to get back at me for wrecking his mower when I was a kid, he keeps running into things. I've used the Kubota ZTR, and I wouldn't trade my Massey for 10 Kubota ZTRs.