Still LOVE my GC2310TLB almost a year later

/ Still LOVE my GC2310TLB almost a year later #1  

dragula

Bronze Member
Well, I haven't visited here in a while but I just came back to post in the Kubota section looking for info on my Dad's tractor.

I figured while I was here, I'd check in at the MF forum and tell anyone that may be considering a MF GC2310 to go for it! :D

My GC2310TLB has been trouble-free for almost a year now.

However, I will say (as others have) that I hate the position of the brake pedal. :(

Other than that, no issues and I don't regret the purchase one bit!

I hope to be posting back up in another year with the same praise. :)

/ Still LOVE my GC2310TLB almost a year later #2  
How many hours you got on that baby?

/ Still LOVE my GC2310TLB almost a year later #3  
I second dragula's opinion. Had my 2310 for almost a year and not a single problem that wasn't my own fault (I just broke the light on the ROPS). Have 127 hours on mine. Don't know what I would do without the little red MF'er!

/ Still LOVE my GC2310TLB almost a year later
I've got about a whopping 80 hours on it! :D

That doesn't sound like much but I still haven't really used it for what I initially bought it for; to install some drain lines and build a retaining wall. :rolleyes:

All of those hours have just been "piddling" around the house. I use it for EVERYTHING! We even used it to haul Santa's presents out of the garage attic into the house on Christmas eve. ;)

/ Still LOVE my GC2310TLB almost a year later #5  
Our one year anniversary is next month and I have 144 fun loving hours on mine. I think I will plan a day of work for the special occasion. The only complaint is that number needs to be higher.

Got hit with 8-10 inches of snow couple weeks ago and man did I have fun effortlessly clearing it from the driveway.

/ Still LOVE my GC2310TLB almost a year later #6  
Mine will be here 3 years in march. I am very happy with Fergie.
I hope to work on the move the brake pedal to the left side modification this year, (will post).

/ Still LOVE my GC2310TLB almost a year later #7  
Thats great to hear!

I've just recently started looking for a small TLB package. Since I have green, I looked at a JD2305TLB. But I constantly hear the 2305 people saying they wished they had a larger frame tractor. The Kubota B21 is awesome, but out of my price range. Saw the Massey today and I requested a quote from a local dealer. Looks like a nice little machine. Glads to hear people like it!

Any advice?

/ Still LOVE my GC2310TLB almost a year later
When I bought my MF, I was originally looking at the JD 2305 too. One thing that I noticed and that my dealer confirmed was that the 2305 backhoe was an add-on to an existing tractor. I was told that the MF2310 was originally designed with the intent to add a backhoe and that appears to be the case in just looking at it as the frame appears larger and the bakchoe just looks "right" on the tractor. It doesn't look like an aftermarket backhoe.

However, I did like the pedal configuration better on the JD plus there are plenty of JD dealers around me.

I REALLY liked the fact that the MF did NOT require removal of the 3-point hitch to attach the backhoe. That was a big selling point for me. I could just picture myself trying to remember where I put the 3-point hitch hardware. On the MF, it just folds up out of the way and is held with a bungee cord. :)

What finally sold me on the MF though was the price. The JD was going to cost me almost $3k more than the MF although their list prices were almost the same. JD dealers just didn't want to "negotiate" (I tried THREE different dealers). :confused:

/ Still LOVE my GC2310TLB almost a year later #10  
Thanks Dragula!

Lotta helpful infor here! I havea price request in now. Just waiting to see what the dealer says about a trade.