DASH LIGHTS

/ DASH LIGHTS #1  

mpegg

Bronze Member
Tractor
2009 gc2610
Has anybody added dash lights on a gc2310? I was using it yesterday morning moving a tree off the road, and I didn't like not being able to see the dash.

/ DASH LIGHTS #2  
I added a light for the fuel gauge and a light for the glow plugs. My being the oldest model does not have a tach.

/ DASH LIGHTS #3  
I've been strongly considering it since I got my 2300. I checked into the the bulb tubes that would go into the fuel gauge and the tach and the cheapest I could find them anywhere was about $15 each 2 years ago. That ridiculous. They are simple standard gauge lights.

When I'm blowing snow, the snow covers everything, including the 2 gauges, If I had lights in them, the snow would at least melt and I'd be able to read them (during the day), let a lone at night.

I guess I'll check into it again, they're easy enough to install and then wire into the headlamps or key on circuit.

DEWFPO

/ DASH LIGHTS
I went out to look at my gages and the fuel seems to have a place for the bulb, but the tach does not have a hole. How would you hook up a light to it?

/ DASH LIGHTS #5  
My dash lights from my work lights on my rops. They were $14.00 ea. and can be used for more then dash lights.

Doug

Attachments

• 0211082010.jpg
    0211082010.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 200