0%-60 on Massey

/ 0%-60 on Massey #1  

MAHINDRA OF OHIO

Silver Member
Tractor
MAHINDRA
Massey just came out with 0%-60 months in Februay on GC2300, GC2310TLB, 1528,1529,1531 and 1532 with or without a loader. And you could put a M/F BK or MMM with that tractor to get 0%-60 Month
With approved credit, you may not have to put any money down.
I'm just letting people know about this, I really don't travel all over Ohio or other states selling Tractors
If someone needs teck info or new tractor into on M/F GC's or 1500's I know these tractors very well and would be happy to try to help out, Just send me a Private Message.
Good luck, James

/ 0%-60 on Massey #2  
That's a really good deal, nothing like free money. I was torn between the orange BX24 and the red GC2310. Ended up with the orange and 0/36. Had the 0/60 come out earlier, it probably would have swayed me.
For all you guys on the fence. It doesn't get any better.

Ed

/ 0%-60 on Massey #3  
asylum575 said:
That's a really good deal, nothing like free money. I was torn between the orange BX24 and the red GC2310. Ended up with the orange and 0/36. Had the 0/60 come out earlier, it probably would have swayed me.

Ed

Read the fine print.
I was interested in the "free money" when I bought my 1540.
Then I was offered a $750.00 discount for cash.
How much work does your tractor have to do to generate $750.00?
No free lunch.
I paid cash. ;)

/ 0%-60 on Massey #4  
HarryVanderpool said:
Read the fine print.
No free lunch.
I paid cash. ;)

Yeah, but...
take the 20K or what ever the 1540 costs & keep it in the bank earning a conservative return of 3 to 5 percent over 5 years and your earnings exceede the $750 you saved by paying cash. ALSO you need not put that kind of a drain on your cash reserves by making a monthly payment. I pay cash for everything I can. With this financing deal I took the loan. Run the numbers, you'll be suprised

/ 0%-60 on Massey
HarryVanderpool said:
Read the fine print.
No free lunch.
I paid cash. ;)
Was that for 36 mo?--But cash is king if you have it!

/ 0%-60 on Massey #6  
OK, It's not really free money, but definitely cheap money. Let's say you financed $15000 on a GC3210. A 5% CD will pay you $750 in the first year. So that $700 cash discount could be made back the first year, after that FREE money for 4 more years.

/ 0%-60 on Massey #7  
HarryVanderpool said:
Read the fine print.
No free lunch.
I paid cash. ;)
The question should be how much work your cash could do for you and leave the tractor sit in the garage.

John

/ 0%-60 on Massey #8  
asylum575 said:

Ed
You can buy the MF GC2310 for less per month than you can the Kubota BX2350.
How much better could that get!

/ 0%-60 on Massey #9  
All very good comments.
Yes, it was a 36mo offer.
And I think that Massey is doing very well with these offers to help folks get going.
My only comment was that it is not "free".
The cash incentive, to me, is a loan fee.
I like it better when companies are up front in their offers with, "zero interest for 36mo, OR $750.00 cash back for cash on the barrel head."
But I do like the tractor. In fact it is ALMOST perfect.
;)

/ 0%-60 on Massey #10  
asylum575 said:

Ed
If Kubota would have had 60 Month 0% financing when I bought my BX1500 back in November I'd be paying 174 per month instead of 290 a month.