GC2310 FEL Lifting capacity

/ GC2310 FEL Lifting capacity
Thanks for the info. I'm going to figure out how much it's lift capacity is before going to the dealer. Just have to figure out away to do it.

/ GC2310 FEL Lifting capacity #12  
what did you get for a snow blower, rear mount?, how wide, do you think the|GC can take on a 60 inch rear blower. we get a lot of snow in Quebec city,

/ GC2310 FEL Lifting capacity
What a relief, lifting capacity is back to normal. I can only guess that their was some air in the lines. Part of breaking in new equipment?

/ GC2310 FEL Lifting capacity #16  
Good to hear lifting is back to normal, I was beginning to think that someone injected my GC with some 'roids, probably from Jose Canseco.

/ GC2310 FEL Lifting capacity #17  
pathman said:
Thanks for the info about the bh operation, as for the fel I have a feeling that the snow is heavier then gravel or dirt, espcially this time of year.

Water is heavier then snow and weights about 8lbs/gallon. Fill your bucket with water, one gallon at a time, to see what it can lift.

Good Luck!!

/ GC2310 FEL Lifting capacity #18  
Don't know much about the weight of snow but with my 2300 I can load the bucket fully with rocky filldirt and it works fine. I also loaded the FEL fully with solid bricks when I had to move a pile out of the way of my new house remodel and it didn't complain at all.
I plan to be moving some pretty heavy two and three man sized landscape rocks later this spring. I guess I'll see what this think can handle on that project.

/ GC2310 FEL Lifting capacity #19  
A few weeks ago I took a generator to a freight shipper. I loaded it with my GC2310. It lifted it onto my pickup without any problem, The freight company weighed it when I got there and said it was 530lbs.

/ GC2310 FEL Lifting capacity #20  
I've had the same problem with my FEL. I have a GC2300 w/15 hours on the clock and my next door neighbor came over with his JD 2305 to help move some gravel. Needless to say I was looking forward to running circles around the 2305, but that was not the case! He ran two buckets to every one of mine...larger bucket also. He could pull right into the pile curl the bucket and raise the arms and back out. I would pull into the pile and sit...couldn't curl the bucket unless I backed up and loader wouldn't raise either if into the pile. I'm very dissapointed with the performance of the FEL 2350. I'm hoping there's a problem with it and this is not normal!!