2310 hydraulic hoses

/ 2310 hydraulic hoses #1  

Airic

Silver Member
Tractor
GC2310
Where are you putting your hydraulic hoses when you have the back hoe off? I can never find a good spot and I've already got one that has been rubbed to the metal braiding. I had them in the back but, always afraid I'm going to pinch them with the 3 point arms. Anybody got some good ideas on how to keep them safe and out of the way.

Lately I've pulled them up near the control levers on the fender. I thought I lost my 3 point lift control today but, found that I disconnected the quick connect when moving the lever. I did it twice and man those fittings get hot. :eek:

/ 2310 hydraulic hoses #2  
I know what you mean,I removed the backhoe for the first time this weekend and it seems there has should be a hook or something to hold the hoses up and out of the way from getting damaged.

/ 2310 hydraulic hoses #3  
I put a hook on the opposite side axle housing and loop the hoses around it and it keeps the hoses out of harm way. It cost me $1.50 for the hook from the hardware store.

Doug

Attachments

• 1207071543.jpg
    1207071543.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 283
   / 2310 hydraulic hoses #4  
Good idea tx, going to look for a hook the next time at the hardware store.

/ 2310 hydraulic hoses #5  
I don't like the way the hoses hook up. I want to put a metal plate on tractor to hold the hose fittings,get longer hoses so the backhoe can be attached without having to search for hoses and trying to stretch them to get ends attached. plowking

/ 2310 hydraulic hoses
I'm going to look into this hook and/or plate idea. It seem regardless of where you put them in the back that they can easily become susceptible to getting pinched by the 3 point arms. I found the warring issue was due to where they were factory routed along speed control linkage rods. Amazing how fast they got warn down.

/ 2310 hydraulic hoses #7  
The idea of mounting the fittings on a bulkhead has been discussed before. So far no one has been able to find a place to put them.

/ 2310 hydraulic hoses #8  
The hook sounds like a good idea. I got tired of the hoses trying to cut themselves on something so I just pull them up along side the seat and drop the loop over the base of the seatbelt. I put a rag underneath the fitting to keep it from wearing the paint on the fender where it will rest eventually.
Been doing it that way for a couple years and so far so good.