agco parts book online

/ agco parts book online #11  
I'm a blind or has the Guest feature been removed? Just found out about the agco parts book page today.

/ agco parts book online #12  
It still came up when I connected to the site. Right below the registered user login.

/ agco parts book online #13  
It still came up when I connected to the site. Right below the registered user login.
Not for me. I'm wondering if it can have anything to do with that I'm not in north America (yes, one can change region but they can still detect in which country one is situated) and they remove the guest function then.
agcopartsonlinenoguest.png

/ agco parts book online #14  
This: "Please locate your nearest dealer to request a login" is as stupid as it gets.

I can't tell you how many parts books, for other things, that I am able to access from the internet, without having to do such a thing. :mad:

I have the parts books in my MF binder, so I they can bite me.

/ agco parts book online #15  
How did you save, and copy/paste that screen shot?

Not for me. I'm wondering if it can have anything to do with that I'm not in north America (yes, one can change region but they can still detect in which country one is situated) and they remove the guest function then.
agcopartsonlinenoguest.png

/ agco parts book online #16  
How did you save, and copy/paste that screen shot?
In MS Windows I used alt+printscreen on the keyboard. The print screen key usually doubles with the "sys rq" (system request) key if you don't know it.
Pressing alt makes it only take a picture of the currently focused window.
Then I used GIMP (MS paint that comes with windows would to it too) to crop so only the essential part was left and saved to a PNG file and uploaded to imageshack.us and selected the direct link to the image and pasted it into a image-tag here in the forum.

I tested the site with an American free web proxy (a server that acts as a middle hand and AGCO's server will think that the user request came from someone in the USA. I can see the Guest login part that I'm normally missing. So it is no longer a mystery why it's absent when I'm normally browsing. To bad that free web proxies are terrible slow, took me ~3 minutes to load that page.

/ agco parts book online #17  
Is anyone having problems accessing the Agco Parts Book? I was just looking at it a few days ago but now when I try to access the Parts Book, I get a web page that comes back with a blue triangle with a exclamation mark and down below the triangle it states Internal Server Error.

Thanks,
Daryl

/ agco parts book online #18  
Is anyone having problems accessing the Agco Parts Book? I was just looking at it a few days ago but now when I try to access the Parts Book, I get a web page that comes back with a blue triangle with a exclamation mark and down below the triangle it states Internal Server Error.

Thanks,
Daryl

Just logged in now. It seems to only work with IE (Internet Exploder.)

Is that what you are using??

/ agco parts book online #19  
Yes I am using IE with Windows XP. I do not even get the logon screen when I try to access. When I hit the link I just get Internal Server Error. I have also tried putting the web address in the url box and get the same results.

Daryl