agco parts book online

/ agco parts book online #1  

donais

Gold Member
Tractor
mf 1547
who uses it for parts and is it accurate? i just got my log in and was looking at the 1547 parts book , now i can see any part on my tractor i want to. both of the dealers in my area had no idea what i was talking about when i asked about it jon

/ agco parts book online #2  
Do you have a link. I did not know this existed.

/ agco parts book online
you have to have your dealer get you a password it took 2 dealers to do it first is an old guy who aint caught up to the 80's yet and the other one had to call agco to find out what i was talking about..

/ agco parts book online #5  
Why the ___ would you have to go to the dealer to request a password?????

Does AGCO not know that there are other companies that have their parts lists online, and do not require me to waste both a Dealer's and my time?

/ agco parts book online
i dont know. i think so the dealer gets to stay in the loop???

/ agco parts book online #7  
I got my login/password a few weeks ago, but I noticed they now have a guest login. Contacting the dealer to set up a password is no longer necessary.

/ agco parts book online #8  
You don't have to have a password to view parts books anymore but it does take some of the functionality out. If you subscribe thru your local dealer you can create shopping baskets and send to them any time you need something or have an inquiry 24-7 365 days a year. Also some Dealer Business Systems are beginning to interface dealer inventory and pricing but only registered customers of those dealers can view pricing and inventory levels at that dealer. Very soon you will be able to find the parts, see if the dealer has then place an order. But remember your dealer has to set your account up one of the reasons to register.

/ agco parts book online #9  
To answer your question about accuracy, I ordered about 75 different parts for my TO-35 tractor at once. Every part was accurate, and I almost every part in the rear end/transmission was available.
I spent several hours compiling lists of what aftermarket parts were available and had 5 different lists of whom I was going to order aftermarket parts. When I priced them from the local dealer, I was supprized how competetive they were. I ordered almost all the parts locally, printing off the list online and faxing it to my local dealer. They asked me not to place the order online because when they are busy during harvest they may not have time to look at their computer. The other store across town (with the green equipment)said the same thing.
I did have some trouble when I added too many parts to the cart. After 20 parts or so my cart didn't display correctly and I couldn't edit quantities in my cart very easily, but I'm sure they will correct that soon.
Overall, I was very pleased to have the information online especially for this old of equipment. The equipment dealer is 45 miles away and it is so much easier to give them part numbers over the phone versus trying to describe them.

/ agco parts book online #10  
Is it possible to be linked to 2 dealers..?? I'd love to find one that has the pricing shown for the parts... Apparently mine doesn't, as I added a couple items I'm needing to the shopping basket, but no price.. I hate to keep calling requesting parts prices. Sure don't want to be a pest to them.. And sure helps relieve some sticker shock..!!

My local JD dealer has that feature on their site..., and I love it... Price.., and if it is in stock. Also love the feature that Ford New Holland has, that you can do a part # search, and it shows what all a part will fit.. Sweet if your looking for NOS parts on ebay etc., as some don't list a part number...