NEW 2610!

/ NEW 2610! #21  
Hmm, Mine does not have this rubber insert either and its a 2008. I've lost 4 bolts that tensions the rops. They always tend to rattle loose and out. I need to get some more but this time I'll double up on the nuts to lock them in. I'll look into these rubber pieces.

/ NEW 2610! #22  
Hmm, Mine does not have this rubber insert either and its a 2008. I've lost 4 bolts that tensions the rops. They always tend to rattle loose and out. I need to get some more but this time I'll double up on the nuts to lock them in. I'll look into these rubber pieces.

Just drill a hole at the start of the threads of the bolt and insert a cotter pin or a set pin (after bolt is installed)... This way it can only loosen so far before the pin stops it from going any farther and falling out. Or a real easy way... After installing the bolt, just take a center punch and hit the last few threads, that should be all that is needed to stop the bolt from coming out "easily".

/ NEW 2610!
On my old 2310 I used rubber garden hose gaskets on the ROPS bolts to quiet the rattle. It worked pretty good.